~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

"By my tracking device he is somewhere around the border of the Lunar Cat empire." Kostos replied. "Why?"

"Thanks," the other Lunar Cat replied, a hidden smirk dancing around the corners of his mouth, "and the reason is none of your concern." Before Kostos could reply the other Lunar Cat quickly shut the com off and sped away, as if he was hiding something.

"Thanks," the other Lunar Cat replied, a hidden smirk dancing around the corners of his mouth, "and the reason is none of your concern." Before Kostos could reply the other Lunar Cat quickly shut the com off and sped away, as if he was hiding something.

Kostos instantly commed Riku. "Riku, this is technician Kostos. Over."

May I join?
Captain Name: Dunso
Empire: Lunar Cat (I asked TechnoCat first!)
General Info: Woman, black short hair with pink streaks. Wears a general suit that is light blue and lime. Dunso has gray-blue wings and Loki antlers. Dunso has a Samus Gun, it can grapple. Plus, Dunso can use her tail as a weapon.

May I join?
Captain Name: Dunso
Empire: Lunar Cat (I asked TechnoCat first!)
General Info: Woman, black short hair with pink streaks. Wears a general suit that is light blue and lime. Dunso has gray-blue wings and Loki antlers. Dunso has a Samus Gun, it can grapple. Plus, Dunso can use her tail as a weapon.

Of course! Accepted :)

(( Let me allow Poppy to pop in here. ))

"Dunso!!! Keep the machine guns ready for deportion, we might be landing soon." Kostos called to Dunso in the back as his tracking device went off, confirming Si'ralle's location.
"Riku. I've found her."

A female Kishu smirked, sitting by the cockpit next to the Lunar Cat that had spoken to Kostos.

"You sure we'll find him?" She asked.

"Of course. That unsuspecting fool just led him to us."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom