Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Vampires

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Nightstalkers(hovering ghost like figures that can kill by touch

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (PM me!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
( I'LL have her venturing in the woods where she can be found by Ignacio.)
Eris stood surrounded by the trees that casted monstrous shadows all around her. She had been drawn to the forest, despite it's deadly appearance which would have frightened many others from ever stepping foot within it's boarders. Not only had she done so, but she had willingly trekked throughout the forest in search of the secrets she knew it held.

( I'LL have her venturing in the woods where she can be found by Ignacio.)
Eris stood surrounded by the trees that casted monstrous shadows all around her. She had been drawn to the forest, despite it's deadly appearance which would have frightened many others from ever stepping foot within it's boarders. Not only had she done so, but she had willingly trekked throughout the forest in search of the secrets she knew it held.
Ignacio had woken up, and smelt a human nearby. He stalked towards her. He found her in an open area. She was stunning! A good option for a lead mate. He stalked closer.

Ignacio had woken up, and smelt a human nearby. He stalked towards her. He found her in an open area. She was stunning! A good option for a lead mate. He stalked closer.

(He's in human form, right?)
Eris remained alert, hearing Ignacio as soon as he was close. "Don't come any closer." She ordered proudly, not fooled by his human appearance. She knew he was more than what he appeared.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom