• Vampires

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Nightstalkers(hovering ghost like figures that can kill by touch

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (PM me!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(He's in human form, right?)
Eris was remained alert, hearing Ignacio as soon as he was close. "Don't come any closer." She ordered proudly, not fooled by his human appearance. She knew he was more than what he appeared.
(Yeah.) Ignacio uttered a growl and got closer. He answered "I can do what I want."

Name: Oak
Appearance(just post a human pic if you wish, imagine them with pointier ears): Bright green eyes, short brown hair, quite tall and well built. Oak leaf imprinted on his forehead.
Personality: Cheery, Funny, Kind, Caring, always smiling.
Human at First?: No
Mate?: Lily
Other: He is from Ireland and came to the forest to study the flora and fauna.

Appearance(just post a human pic if you wish, imagine them with pointier ears): Bright green eyes, short brown hair, quite tall and well built. Oak leaf imprinted on his forehead.
Other: He is from Ireland and came to the forest to study the flora and fauna.
(Maybe make him a bit younger?)

Other: He is from Ireland and came to the forest to study the flora and

Claire didn't move, just crawled away in fear with the fox. The fox seemed happy to see Ivy though.

"Don't be scared my child" she said softly as she crawled towards her, delicately touching her on the forehead, imprinting her. "Come" she whispered taking Claire by the hand and leading her to the castle.

Other: He is from Ireland and came to the forest to study the flora and
(Thx)

Back
Top Bottom