The beginnings of my 12x12 coop!

LOL no I meant I could put the 2 x 4 x 6s in between the 4 ft wide studs to make them 2 ft apart and put the boards in there to make the Hs for more support also does that make sense to ya? probably not I wish I knew the techincal names for the boards. That would help.
hmm.png

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and the kind words! Means alot to me. And yes I agree this is sooooo exciting! I was beginning to think my girls were going to start laying before they ever even had a house to lay in! LOL but it is becoming very real now! Heading out the door to work on it some more hopefully We will get the extra studs in and the last wall and doors up along with finishing the roof today, It going to be hard as I worked last night 3rds and just got home a few minutes ago and have to work tonight, but there will be pleanty of rest time when this is all done! but Im getting desperate at this point! to get it finished, and I know the chicks would love to spend time outdoors also! I will post pictures later today after we make more progress on the house if anyone is interested in seeing them,
Have a great day all, Sandy

Back
Top Bottom