The Big Fat Is This A Rooster? Thread

Our crossbeak baby is growing so fast (and she's still doing great)! She is probably around 4 - 4.5 weeks now and has a lot of her feathers in. The full body photo was taken a few days before the others so she didn't have quite as many then. Any better idea on sex or breed?

Our crossbeak baby is growing so fast (and she's still doing great)! She is probably around 4 - 4.5 weeks now and has a lot of her feathers in. The full body photo was taken a few days before the others so she didn't have quite as many then. Any better idea on sex or breed?
oh now thats the cutest thing. I love it

I have 2 EE's and a Wyandotte that are about 2 months old and strongly suspect they're roos. Any opinions? The first picture is a 3 week old bantam that was supposed to be a frizzle, but I really don't care what it's feathers do because I bought it because it was a different color than the rest and wanted to see how it'd mature. Well, it's got this cute little mohawk thing going on and I wondered if it might retain this as it matures.

I have 2 EE's and a Wyandotte that are about 2 months old and strongly suspect they're roos. Any opinions? The first picture is a 3 week old bantam that was supposed to be a frizzle, but I really don't care what it's feathers do because I bought it because it was a different color than the rest and wanted to see how it'd mature. Well, it's got this cute little mohawk thing going on and I wondered if it might retain this as it matures.

The first Easter Egger might be male, a full body shot may help confirm. The second Easter Egger is a pullet. Not sure about the Wyandotte.

Pullet or cockerel? I bought all pullets but this is looking like a cockerel, so far that's what I'm getting agreement...

The first Easter Egger might be male, a full body shot may help confirm. The second Easter Egger is a pullet. Not sure about the Wyandotte.
This picture is when he/she was about 6 weeks old.

These two pics are the most recent, though not very clear. I can try to get a better shot tomorrow if that will help.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom