The Biggest Little Rooster -- grandchickies on the way!!

Quote:
Good thing I thought of it, too. Laurel has a terrible habit of pooping as soon as I put her down. And she promptly pooped on the keyboard. LOL

Well I hate to be the one to tell ya this but usally when they are screamers they are roo's. At least that is my experiance with them.

Glad to hear of the babies and remember Skand has to wait for Jim to help her load those pictures and we all know what it is like to wait for a mans help
he.gif
hit.gif
rant.gif
tongue.gif
he.gif
hit.gif
hu.gif

Quote:
hehehe he's always busy doing something besides what I ask. It's my cam, you'd think I'd figure it out, but nope, cant read electronic instructions. It's like trying to decipher ancient heiroglyphs. without a cheat sheet.
lau.gif
barnie.gif

Psst we got one hatching right now!

Last edited:
Love the pics LilBizzy! Thanks for posting them!
love.gif

I am so excited for you Skand! So is it 5 or 6? Did we lose one in the middle of hatching? UPDATE! LOL! Have you noticed I'm not the most patient person in the world??
lau.gif
When I get an incubator and start hatching my own eggs, it's going to be B-A-D! LOL!

Shelly

Another birth announcement!!
At 8:09 pm Thursday, February 5,2009, a little one was helped out when she tried to stick in her shell. She is the lovely little one of little WeeMan Woo.
Thank you skand for saving her!!!

All is good on skands end. she had 4 of the biggest little roosters kids hatch, and 1 of WeeMans. She doesnt have a little tiny setup like me, so she isn't peering in a hundred times a day LOL. She has pics, but is keeping us all in suspense.

Our 2 pips are alive and peeping. The 3rd one seems to still be alive, but nothing yet. The 4th one, I don't think its alive. I candled the other day and didn't see movement in it. I think it's gonna go chill with dos and cuatro..

UPDATE::: 3rd one is peeping. Hasn't pipped yet, but.. at least he's still alive!!!
fl.gif

Last edited:
Hola Mamma D!
Here we are!
This is us meeting the 'frizz gang'
PIC_0480.jpg

PIC_0482_1.jpg

The next day, Auntie S cleaned our room,
PIC_0479_1.jpg

So she moved us to the 'playpen'
PIC_0477.jpg

See, we werent that red at first!
PIC_0472_1.jpg

This is WeeMan's little girl
PIC_0468_1.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.. they are sooooo CUTE, and they have so much company. So how many did ya end up with? I cant count, they are all fuzzled together.
Where's norman?

Back
Top Bottom