The biggest pest on the farm!!!Graphic

Quote:
Some people always gotta learn the hard way.

I don't know about the laws there but in south Carolina DNR will BURN your hinnie for moving a live feral hog.I bet his neighbors would not be happy to find the ad either.

Quote:
Some people always gotta learn the hard way.

I don't know about the laws there but in south Carolina DNR will BURN your hinnie for moving a live feral hog.I bet his neighbors would not be happy to find the ad either.

I believe hogs reproduce 3 litters a year hatching LOL around 10 are more headaches at a time. Thats alot of bullets.

Quote:

I believe hogs reproduce 3 litters a year hatching LOL around 10 are more headaches at a time. Thats alot of bullets.

Yep it's really crazy. Wonder what's going through this guys head!! My husband actually has 85 acres to hunt on in Tangiphoa parish. One of the owners asked him if he wanted to hunt on it due to the fact that they have so many hogs and want him to kill as many as he can!!
idunno.gif
Haven't had a whole lotta luck yet but he hasn't been able to go that much!

I've heard they are a real problem in a lot of states. Anyone know if they are in NC? Frankly, I don't want to run into any when I'm backwoods camping with the kids.

could wild hogs survive in a place like utah? i don't think we have them here now and it would be nice to know if its something we will have to worry about one day

wild hogs could live anywhere in the continental US...they are very adaptive and tough.

I grew-up in South Texas and we killed on sight...spot-light....headlight...heck I never understood why folks paid to kill them..I knew folks that would buy you bullets to kill them

Quote:
I have sutured and stapled my husband many times from hog hunting.(not counting everyone else).We are in Southwest Mississippi and they are a huge problem here too...Around here the only 'law' is that if you shoot them it be within the current season.IE... primitive,blackpowder...etc... However,we hunt with dogs for live catch.We have a 5 acre pen where they are put until we are ready to butcher for freezer,sale,or BBQ.... Needless to say I don't buy pork...lol.

There are a lot of wild hogs here in GA. I see them dead on the side of the road quite frequently. I don't think the hunting rules on them are too stiff here. Sure looks like a lot of meat, but scary to go out hunting them.

Back
Top Bottom