The blackout ~ players needed!

Noah stopped for a moment, glowering at the camera. "You're going to make us pass out by drug anyways, like that gas that filled the tubes. So why not this way?" he said grudgingly
June ignored him. "Take tem to their containers please. And take anything at all that has metal." She ordered. There was one guard for each person. The guards took everything metal off each person and held them firmly in from of their containers.

((You'd be suprised at how much I am obsessed with his books. My only regret is that my bro took an interest in them too, so now I have to wait for him to finish HoH until I can read it. We got the book about 4 days ago, and he's only on pg. 76! Grrrrrrrrr...))

(Ya they sure are quite interesting. I fell in love with them by my brother. XD. I love them, hope he finishes them. :D )

(That doesn't change the fact that She still changed the plot too much. Once is one to many. You make a rp for a reason and it gets annoying when you suddenly warp it into something else. Mantha, just from be being gone for 3 days, I saw how darn fast you guys change the rp, the setting, moving around. I get It now, We're leaving people like IceFire behind because they don't have unlimited computer/phone/any other device access 24/7. I can respect plot twists if they were already planned out from the beginning. But sometimes i just think you're getting bored so you decided that you need to change it because you feel there isn't enough action. and if leanna agreed to this, was i the only one left in the dark? Maybe i should just let you 3 rp if i'm not important enough. if you don't want me to rp anymore, by all means, tell me, i won't care that much, it will just ease me of the burden of going to school everyday and hoping you won't be too mad at me for not being on the rp for one day. I'm really frustrated right now, and I'm sure you guys are frustrated about something else like school work too, but i'm Frustrated because you guys expect me to be on my computer everyday for hours at a time. I'm not telling you what you should do cause apparently i was fired but I'm not spending 5 hours a day on this website anymore. Just a heads up in advance. I'll rp a little on Atomic powers but i think that's it. If you want to contact me from now on, email me don't pm me.)
(you know what? I totally agree with you. Mollybrown, the plot for the rp was a BRILLIANT idea, but you made it move WAY TOO FAST!!! I found it extremely hard to keep up, and whenever i can't get online i am left far behind. it was a brilliant rp, really, and i loved it, but the whole speed of the thing just spoiled it for me.

So, with your permission and maybe your help, i would like to create a NEW Blackout rp, with a new plot, a new story and new characters. (or old ones if that's what people prefer.) it was a fun rp, and i would like to re-create it for those of us that missed out on being part of this one. I sincerely hope you will agree with me.)

(I 100% agree. But I can't be on very much anymore, which is why I had to at least end the plot. I know I moved it too fast, and I'm really really sorry I made it hard for you guys, but I hardly ever get time to get on my phone, let alone have any time to RP. I can help you with the restart of the blackout and probably do a co-create thing, but I probably won't make any character.)

Back
Top Bottom