Soaring Hawks Farm
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Henderson,NC
46537_oct20a_cradleonly1.jpg

Info. on the bator.
Economic to buy and simple to use
The Octagon Egg Incubator Range -
the latest technology in a familiar shape.
The Octagon 20 Eco Incubator is a simple but high quality egg incubator using the same tough and insulated cabinet as the Octagon 20 Advance coupled to a simple proven electronic temperature control to give reliable hatching results of a wide range of species with minimum fuss. There is no facility for humidity measurement control. This is an incubator for the cost-conscious and those who require simplicity over features.
FEATURES INCLUDE:
Egg capacity of 24 chicken eggs or equivalent ~Egg capacity~Quail - 60 ~ Pheasant - 40 ~ Hen - 24 ~ Duck - 20 ~ Goose - 9/12
Simple and accurate proportional band electronic temperature control
Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F with easy tamper-proof adjustment
Flashing temperature indicator and conventional butaccurate liquid in glass thermometer
Fan assisted air circulation proof adjustment
Good visibility of the eggs
Tough and hygienic cabinet
Insulated for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
Control system
The Octagon 20 Eco controls temperature with high accuracy using a proven proportional band electronic controller with easy tamper-proof adjustment. A flashing indicator shows that the incubation temperature is being controlled steadily and temperature is monitored with a purpose made liquid in glass thermometer.
Cabinet
The high quality egg incubator cabinet is entirely injection moulded from high grade ABS which makes it tough and easy to clean. The base is double skinned and foam filled to reduce heat loss leading to lower electricity consumption and better temperature distribution. The top of the incubator is clear allowing good visibility of the eggs and chicks.
Humidity and ventilation.
Air is circulated by a long life computer grade fan which, coupled
with the unique grill with optimised air diffuser leads to extremely
even air temperature throughout the egg chamber. Fresh air is
controlled with a vent slider and humidity is provided by water in
two reservoirs in the base.
Egg Handling~To accommodate eggs of different sizes the Octagon 20 Eco’s removable egg tray is supplied with dividers which the user can position to suit their eggs and so maximise the number of eggs that can be held. Eggs as small as finches to as large as geese can be incubated and a capacity guide for a range of popular species is given in the specification table. Eggs are turned during incubation as the whole incubator is rocked from side to side – hence the Octagonal cabinet ends. This can be done manually at least twice each day or turning is performed automatically if the incubator is used with the optional Autoturn Cradle which turns the eggs hourly.

I have only had the bator sinc Jan,2010 and have hatched great with it all 8 times.
It will have the humidity gage I've used that worked great. It will come in the box I got it in with all the paperwork. Same with the turntable it will be in the box it came. I will put it inside with the bator for shipping. The only reason I'm selling is I got a 3 tray w/ hatcher Dickey bator.
Other wise I would keep it. Below is all the shipping info on cost. I put the highest price in the shipping cost box. If you are closer then I will charge what it will cost to ship it to you. Please PM me with any ?'s on it. I think it is a fair price for as little as it has been used and for what I paid new.
Thank you for looking and have a great day!
Weight Limit:35 pounds
Single-Piece Weight: 11 pounds or 176 ounces
Category Number of Pieces Price Postage
DDU $2.20 $0.00
DSCF $4.29 $0.00
DNDC Zones 1 and 2 $5.99 $0.00
DNDC Zone 3 $9.87 $0.00
DNDC Zone 4 $11.39 $0.00
DNDC Zone 5 $12.34 $0.00

Last edited:
LOL I'm going to see if I can sell some stuff on Ebay this week...and we're having a garage sale this coming Saturday.

My husband is very supportive of all my hobbies (3 horses, 2 saltwater aquariums, and chickens!)....but I'm going to see if I can raise some $$ on the side so I don't pull it from our "budget."

I'm going to do my best :)

Do you take PayPal?

Last edited:
Yes I do. Best of luck selling your stuff. I understand what you mean 100%. It's nice to have your own $ to buy what you want and not take from bills and such.

wow you guys are bad! hahaha now you have me wondering what I can sell too! haha ( besides fertile eggs)

Back
Top Bottom