The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Pics
Lol, me too. Lennon the Bunny's owner is a little excessive and over the top in my opinion. Guilts me bc I keep my bunnies outside and all that

I used to like Lennon the Bunny, but now it's more rabbit advocacy than rabbit care, so I don't find it useful. Except the house rabbit makeovers. 😂
Yeah, she made a lot of rabbit care videos in the past, but I guess since she's already done those she just spreading more awareness about rabbit care. Also, that rabbit house makeover series need to b e a Netflix show!

Personally, I think it's good to have animal breeders to keep the healthy breeds existing. Otherwise, rabbits won't be as healthy in the future. Same for dogs. I do think though that unless your showing them or want a certain breed either for allergies or size, then adopting is great because so many people dump them after seeing how much work they take.

Personally, I think it's good to have animal breeders to keep the healthy breeds existing. Otherwise, rabbits won't be as healthy in the future. Same for dogs. I do think though that unless your showing them or want a certain breed either for allergies or size, then adopting is great because so many people dump them after seeing how much work they take.
Yes, we need breeders, but accidental crossbred breedings are not helpful.

Yup, same. And she recommends bonding rabbits but hers has been single for YEARS. (How old is Lennon anyways?)
I think Lennon is about 6. She works at home so she can bond with Lennon and give him attention nearly 24/7. And she might not be ready for another 10+ year commit, or all the money it takes for another rabbit. If you have the money, and you can't give you rabbit enough bonding time getting another rabbit would be great

Back
Top Bottom