The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Here is Snow... we are fostering a dog so it’s been a crazy week and hard to find time to take pics

She has a hard time seeing and does everything by scent. She’s thriving though. They are in their temporary home, we are building them a huge coop (8x8) to be in and we will be doing fencing on the outside for during the day.

She has a crazy mad scientist hairdo in the middle of her ears 😂

4E33BD3A-E228-424D-8013-25DA26464299.jpeg
CC90659C-33AE-4017-A403-A4A23044D54F.jpeg

Here is Snow... we are fostering a dog so it’s been a crazy week and hard to find time to take pics

She has a hard time seeing and does everything by scent. She’s thriving though. They are in their temporary home, we are building them a huge coop (8x8) to be in and we will be doing fencing on the outside for during the day.

She has a crazy mad scientist hairdo in the middle of her ears 😂

View attachment 2382768View attachment 2382769
She reminds me of HopTart quite a bit. Also red eyed and white.

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I have posted so here is an update and pics about my bunnies!

Update: Lily is still very sassy and Buck is a cuddle bug. They don't have kits yet but we are hopping maybe soon! Lily has recently taken up a new project: building a burrow (that's why here fur in the picture is dirty). It's maybe threeish ft deep but I am not sure. They are now about six (?) months old now. Lily loves to give me a hard time and always refuses to be caught, Buck on the other hand is probably the calmest buck in the world.

That's about all that's new at the IHOB. (International house of Bunnies)!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom