The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

I'm so sorry to hear :hugs its so incredibly hard to lose a pet. :(

I'm not totally knowledgeable on 'quick killers' in rabbits, so maybe someone has more ideas, but the very first thing I thought of was GI stasis or block. If bad enough I know those two can happen quickly and are often deadly. Although if he was eating, I dunno if stasis would have worked that fast.

But again, I'm sorry for your loss. In a positive light, he sure did have the best owner ever! Bugs looked like he had an awesome life.
❤️ Bugs got to live a great life only cuz of u guys. U guys helped me so much ❤️ a big thanks to all of u ❤️❤️

If you’re going to keep an animal it’s your responsibility to make sure it’s kept healthy and I think you need to put out some effort to do so.
It’s not my bunny. He comes over from the neighbors yard and hangs out with my chickens. He’s not tame either. I can’t get close enough to pick it up

Bugs died last night. Idk wht happened last night when I went upstairs to give him his dinner he ate all of it and I played with him and he was super active and binkying. This morning when I went upstairs I found him dead. 😭😭💔💔
:hugsIm so sorry! :hugs
it is possible he was older than you were told maybe. You were a good pet owner to Bugs🥰

FE6D11A9-0F15-4C57-B915-11AF7CD86856.jpeg
Why is my black bunny doing this? It’s a female and not spayed. She is with my m lion head mix which I was told is female. I’ve never seen any mating or anything either.

Back
Top Bottom