The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Wht breed is this rabbit? Age is 5 months and its a male
Screenshot_20210427-151935_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210427-182857_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210427-182906_WhatsApp.jpg

What sort of size is it?
Looks a bit like a new Zealand.
I'm not sure though.
I think it's small for a newzealand age is 5 months and I think by that age they are almost done with size and the breeder is not calling it newzealand he's just calling it a 'fancy rabbit'. He sent me a video idk how to put it here.

My first two litters are so velvety soft now. I love getting to hold them all. Out of my broken otter x broken blue I’ve got 1 white, 2 broken otter, and one broken black. I’ve got to learn more about rabbit color genetics. I’ve got a chinchilla colored doe that I bred to the broken blue. I’m interested to see how that goes. I can’t remember his background off the top of my head, but hers was all chinchilla on her papers.

We want to turn our shed into a doe colony. And give each of our bucks a larger run. I’ll bred them, and let them kindle (that’s what it is called right?) in the cages. But the rest of the time they can have a big barn to roam around in as long as they play nice.

He sure is adorable!!
I know right!
It does look like a red new zealand, but could also be a Thrianta maybe? It would fit in with the owner calling it a “fancy” breed as they are uncommon. I wonder how Chocolate Mouse is doing? Theyd know for sure.
Yea I was thinking a rex maybe he says he came to him with his shipment he imported I doubt it's some rare breed I'm getting it for quite cheap price.

Back
Top Bottom