Net Worth:
$19965.5
Daily Pageview: 9117
Daily Ads Revenue: $27.35
Traffic Rank: 120648
Backlinks: 50
Dmoz Listing: Yes
Dmoz Title: BackYard Chickens
Dmoz Description: Large amount of information on buidling coops, health care, husbandry, forums and photos

I think the BYC is worth more than that.
lol.png

That's fantastic
big_smile.png
..... but, does anyone really know how accurate that site (Weboutlook.com)actually is??
The editor in me saw quite a few typos on their main heading alone
barnie.gif
:

Websiteoutlook is a perfect place for website valuation. A buyer or Seller [why is "Seller" capitalized, but "buyer" not?] can get complete information about [a] website which he/she ["he" is grammatically correct for referring to both genders; the "/she" is not necessary] want to buy or sell. This information may not 100% accurate all the time[,] because it is calcultated [should be "calculated'] by a formula which depends on various factor avaliable [should be available] on [the] internet ["internet" should be capitalized] about a website ([no space needed] like traffic rank, google["google should be capitalized] [,] pagerank [should be "PageRank"] [no space needed], backlinks [should be hyphenated], directory listing and many other factors [no space needed] ). [Why put a period when the sentence is still going?? Put a comma.] but gives a nice overview about website. If you want to sell you[r] website you can add it in "For Sale" Section ["Section" should be lowercase]. These all ["All these"] services are free[,] so enjoy them[!] ;-)

Yep, I agree and am willing to get in on the IPO....what do you think nifty, maybe a penny stock to start with and then a fortune eh?

bigzio

That is very interesting. I also think it is worth a lot more than that. A wonderful place to talk about wonderful chickens and to wonderful people it priceless in my book!
smile.png

HAHAHA... this is great!

As anybody knows (especially anybody who has had jewelry, baseball cards, coins, etc. "appraised), an asset is only worth as much as someone will pay for it.

So, we'll start the bidding at $19,965.50???
pop.gif
fl.gif

Honestly though, the probability of me ever selling BYC is slim to none. Not to blow my own horn, but I just don't trust anybody else to have the crazy diversity (technical skills, chicken skills, community skills & patience) which is needed to keep this great resource alive and growing. I saw the site go dark twice and promised that I'd do all I could to never let that happen again!

Back
Top Bottom