The BYC Theatricals *WE NEED ACTORS!!!* We have 4+ parts left.

Quote:
I might be able to edit scripts and stuff. Saturday is the day of the ball, though, so I can't act.
hmm.png

when is the ball going to end?

Quote:
I might be able to edit scripts and stuff. Saturday is the day of the ball, though, so I can't act.
hmm.png

when is the ball going to end?

When everyone gets sick of it.
tongue.png

Quote:
hmm.png

I will PM you with the info.
big_smile.png
And it isn't going to be a very long play, so you might be able to act, even when the chatroom ball is going on.
hmm.png
I don't know. But it would be a help if you would like to help us do last minute script edits, and edit it to cut down on the actors needed.
big_smile.png

Quote:
hmm.png

big_smile.png
And it isn't going to be a very long play, so you might be able to act, even when the chatroom ball is going on.
hmm.png
I don't know. But it would be a help if you would like to help us do last minute script edits, and edit it to cut down on the actors needed.
big_smile.png

Okay! And maybe, maybe I'll be able to act. I'm not sure, though.
hmm.png

Quote:
big_smile.png
hmm.png
big_smile.png

Okay! And maybe, maybe I'll be able to act. I'm not sure, though.
hmm.png

Great.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom