The BYC Theatricals *WE NEED ACTORS!!!* We have 4+ parts left.

WoodChic

The Chic Chick
10 Years
Oct 27, 2009
KKV HQ
We are going to do a play on BYC! (Have certain members act parts, and post their lines on a thread I will make on BYC) We would have to have the script and other info on a website I made. We wouldn't want to have it on this thread, because then it would give away the plot. Tragic.
wink.png
Would anyone be interested in acting? If you would, PM me and I will give you the link to the website.
big_smile.png

*UPDATE*
I am thinking we might do the play this saturday, and we still need more actors!
barnie.gif
Please PM me if you are at all interested!
big_smile.png

*UPDATE*
We are going to do the play this saturday at 6:00 EST
SmartyChick PMed me and said she won't be able to do it.
Sassymygirl said she will be able to do it.
And we need at least 2 more actors to be able to do the play!

UPDATE

The play is tomorrow and we still need 1-2 more actors.
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh, no. you would PM me, and then I could give you access to the site. You can look at the script (as soon as I have it up there ) and pick a part. The acting would seriously not be hard. just posting you lines on a thread on BYC when you're supposed to. (or not supposed to ) I can give you the link to the site without you promising to act nessacarily, just as long as you don't give the link to anyone else.

Oh, and you wouldn't nessecarily have to act. You could help write and edit the script, or plan out the play in general... You get the point.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom