THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Don't silkies come with fangs? I know I've seen one somewhere with devil horns
wink.png

That's my George!

Whoa! that is one beautiful wicked looking hawk up there in that tree eyeing Fancy and the others.
I don't even know what kind that is, but it is definitely a hawk of some sort.

wooo hooo! I am after Jolyn. We know you'll keep Fancy safe, greenapple!

Last edited:
Quote:
no........ WHERE IS HOWARD?!

Sorry, I don't give a 'hoot' about the duck, but I WANT RUSTY!!

Howard is the cutest ducky ever
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Sorry, I don't give a 'hoot' about the duck, but I WANT RUSTY!!

tongue2.gif

If you say so.
I am NOT a duck person. They're cute, when babies. Until they eat their first meal. Then they are NEVER really cute again IMO.

Rusty, however, is a doll, and welcome into my home whenever they FIND him!!!

Quote:
tongue2.gif

If you say so.
I am NOT a duck person. They're cute, when babies. Until they eat their first meal. Then they are NEVER really cute again IMO.

Terrielacy is going to geeeeet yooooooou
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
If you say so.

Terrielacy is going to geeeeet yooooooou
tongue2.gif

I ain't skeered.

My grandpa said you didn't have to hunt ducks with a gun. Just tie a piece of fatback on a really long string. After everyone ate the fatback you've have 'em all strung on the line and ready to haul home
lau.gif

Hey all just wanted to give a non pic update on Fancy. She is currently mad at me I think, I hid all the beer except for the O'doul'S
lau.gif
It is homecoming week next week at the girls High School, the shuttle launch has been pushed back from the 10th to the 14th - thanks to Ike, Houston where are you???? Wheel of Fortune is having audition/try outs at Sea World this weekend for when the tape the show there in December, maybe Fancy will help us
gig.gif
We are set to go swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove on the 21'st and
fl.gif
hopefully a trip to Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa
fl.gif
sometime before Discovery Cove trip.

Last edited:
Quote:
So if they are gone, what happens to the rest of us on the list? You can't keep funding new mascots. It's a bummer this has happened so early in the game
sad.png

Quote:
So if they are gone, what happens to the rest of us on the list? You can't keep funding new mascots. It's a bummer this has happened so early in the game
sad.png

I think it's sad that stealing/damaging/otherwise taking out of the game a BYC Mascot is someone's fun.....I guess I am still trying to be optimistic that Rusty and or Howard will show up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom