THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Are you taking Fancy to Discovery Cove on the 21st? Or should i expect her before that?? Just curious. I'm trying to figure out what i'm gonna do with her.

Quote:
Oh Please i hope that's not the case. I don't want to be negative but why is this so difficult? This has been going on for about four months and all the mascots have been to four people or less???? How hard is it to box up a stuffed animal and send it to the next person?

Sorry it's just frustrating. Scrambled Egg you can delete this post if you want to BUT i had to say it.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh Please i hope that's not the case. I don't want to be negative but why is this so difficult? This has been going on for about four months and all the mascots have been to four people or less???? How hard is it to box up a stuffed animal and send it to the next person?

Sorry it's just frustrating. Scrambled Egg you can delete this post if you want to BUT i had to say it.

I whole-heartedly agree.....beats the heck outta me......

Thank you all for wanting to keep this effort going, I think it has mostly been fun!! The pictures and posts of the person's that have played along as Hosts have been awesome!! Let's put a time limit on the return of Rusty and Howard and their gear, either to the next person on the lists...which they have been given addresses for..or back to me...by next weekend, Oct 4th....amnesty for the nappers if these Mascots are returned or surface by then...otherwise everyone will know who had them last and make their own assumptions, not always the best ones either...please send Rusty and Howard forward, with their stuff, or back to me and nothing will be said about their MIA status again..please..............October 4th...same deadline applies to a mention or picture about Beaker please..............I assume Chuck and Wally are in transit and we see Fancy frolicking in Florida...also I know where the mystery mascot is and when you all see that one appear in the place I heard it would appear, your jaw will drop!!!! Soooo..let's hear from the rest please by next saturday at the latest.........

Last edited:
Fancy is doing very well. I have been making sure that she doesn't get into any beer, tho she seems a little grouchy
he.gif
th.gif
barnie.gif
she has defiantly been going through withdraws and some mood swings
somad.gif
sickbyc.gif
.... I thought she would like to go out side and help us build the chicken box for our new babies, and she found the hammer... My mom will post pic later when she comes back in.
hu.gif
I am going to go out side and make sure she isn't getin in any trouble.
gig.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
Sorry I haven't posted on the originl thread here for a while about Wally... I started a thread in me my chickens my family (and my mascot!)
tongue.png

Here I'll go find it...

Olivia!! Your photos are A++++++++++++++++++!!!!! Lucky Wally!!!! Thanks so much for being an awesome hostess!!!!!

WillaMama...where is Rusty please????????????????

TheChickenLady...where is Howard please???????????

Quote:

I don't think you sound negative, just frustrated like a lot of us are. My son was so excited to do this because we've done something similar and worked like clockwork. Now he's just given up. In that case we had a much smaller group of people within the US and no one happened to be in Hawaii or Alaska so that cut down on travel time. We had a set time to mail the package on (the first of the month). We had one package that took a loooong time to reach the next person for no explainable reason. Other than that it worked fine. I think the large number of people involved in this makes it more complicated. Not criticism, just random thoughts. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom