THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy enjoyed her spa day, but refused to let us take pics of her during, though she did tell us the foot massage was the best. She didn't seem to mind so much when the antibacterial rub down started either, of course she knew it was baby time after
ya.gif

100_5608.jpg

Friday she looked on as we checked over the babies before putting them in their new temporary home
100_5610.jpg

Babies
wee.gif
ya.gif
love.gif

She got to meet them in small groups today
100_5654.jpg

Speckled Sussex
100_5656.jpg

cochin banties
100_5658.jpg

cochin banties
100_5659.jpg

red frizzle cochin banties
100_5662.jpg

blue cochin banties and blue frizzle cochin banties
100_5664.jpg

white laced red and blue laced red cornish banties
100_5666.jpg

cochin banties
100_5668.jpg

cochin banties
100_5667.jpg

this one took a real liking to Fancy

We lost track while they were meeting Fancy, I am pretty sure all the fuzzy butts met Fancy, some of them got to meet her a few times, we have a total of 18 new babies
jumpy.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif

Hippy Jim is cool and looks to be a fun mascot! Someone needs to video him and put him on you tube and share!

And oh my! I hope fancy doesn't go broody on us. Those babies are just adorable!

And Popper looks to still be enjoying his new family! His brother should arrive soon I saw.. cool beans!

they lay BIG eggs ,, aint sure if i would eat em ,, but some do ,, i got them as an "investment" people round here pay $25 an egg ,, $50 for newborns,, and once you can tell what sex they are $150 a piece ,, and 2 year olds go for $250 a piece,, and i got them at a GREAT deal
but i like just having them,, was a new thing and its kinda like a challenge to me to make em like me,,lol

,,,, so we wanna call him "Hippie Jim"? lol ,, i feel so proud ,, just like a new daddy hahahaha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow on the peafowl eggs!! Sounds like a good investment!!!

You are a new daddy, lol!!!! I was calling YOU Hippy Jim but we can certainly call your "son" Hippy Jim, lol!!!!

Added you Mudhen and Kimmie..to the shortest list..the Fancy list...and man is she living the life of Riley!!! What an awesome time she's having!!! That picture with the pompom is adorable and those baby chicks actually seem to be snuggling with her in one of those pictures!! How cute is that?!!! Thank you Green & Nat for being wonderful hosts!!!

Great to see you again Steph..and your cute as can be family!!!!! I am so sorry your Howard was napped...I hope he is living a nice life somewhere!!

Joe..Mascot-napping/nabbing means someone TOOK them out of play...we don't know why, we just know they weren't moved forward....kindly Hippy Jim replaced Rusty with Hippy Jim Jr., lol!! Howard was originally the propoerty of Steph (Ilovemywolves) and since I had Beaker triplets, we replaced him with the brothers Popper and the one in the mail.....clear as mud I know, sorry! Tina was nasty and beaten up from her wild experiences so I replaced her with Henry (the chicken little looking mascot Oblio has flying around on an awesome Parisian vacation!!)...think that gives a total update!!

It really is a fun project when you see awesome pictures like Chirpy's, Olivia's, Steph's, Nat's and soooooooooo many others, and it let's the rest of us share a fun adventure with other BYCers..that's why we have all pitched in together to try and make this effort work. Thanks to everyone that has hosted, donated Mascots, posted on this thread, the Mods and Nifty for supporting this wild adventure and anyone else who has had a hand in helping this project work and be fun!!! Thank you!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Last edited:
I just got back from a seven hour road trip up to Eureka California and it was beautiful!! The mixture of forest and ocean together was wonderful. I have to catch up on this thread now. Hope all the mascots are having fun.
Still looking forward to Fancy coming to California!!

The rumors were true! Henry was in Maracaibo! Those roosters get around. He was last seen heading for Wyoming to hook up with some chick named Lori.

IMG_1415.jpg

well Hippie Jim jr , is on his way to Guitarists .
he didnt have very kind words for me as i was shoving him in the box :| ,, hehe, but i told him Guitarists would make it all better when he got there,, and i was sure he would have MUCH more fun then he did here,, some reason i dont think he like working that much hehe
wink.png

Well, Popper enjoyed a much deserved weekend in the mountains.
He was so anxious to leave on Friday that he refused to leave the suitcase, in case it was taken and he wasn't...

IMG_4267.jpg

He spent a lot of time just enjoying the beautiful Rocky Mountains and fall colors...

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

Now, being that I'm from the midwest, I hated to tell him that the fall colors of Colorado just aren't the same as the midwest and eastern fall colors, but we enjoy them anyway.

Last edited:
Wow Chirpy! The scenery in your area is spectacular! Are there any available farms/ranches for sale out your way? I am ready to move! I have the cowboy hat, horse, spurs, and chickens of course!

Gorgeous photos!

omg, the cuteness factor of Fancy with those chicks is almost unbearable! cute cute cute...

Also, good news, Beaker arrived today! He already got to eat birthday cake, kiss the cat, and play Mad Libs with his little pal (does he have a name?). Pics will be forthcoming later....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom