THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
What a fun time!!!!....but hey...I have gotta know...what the heck is a "prong horn"???????????!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
What a fun time!!!!....but hey...I have gotta know...what the heck is a "prong horn"???????????!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Pretty sure its a kind of elk...

We got a knock on the door yesterday and we were absolutely shocked to find the cutest little duck. She was looking for one of her brothers, Popper. Oh my goodness, you should have seen Popper! He was jumping up and down and sooo excited to see his sister. They kept hugging each other....

IMG_4348.jpg

Her name is Pippi. We've really been enjoying her company, she and Popper are having a great time together. Apparently they haven't seen each other for a while so they are catching up on lost time.

They went horseback riding together...

IMG_4341.jpg

Of course, Popper spent part of the time just hanging around...

IMG_4345.jpg

Pippi offered to help tow Popper's truck to the mechanic to see if they could fix it... Popper wasn't as worried about it now because he knows how to fly!! Pippi had a one horse power tow truck to pull Popper's truck...

IMG_4333.jpg

That was enough for one day, they were pretty tuckered out and crashed for the evening. I haven't heard a 'pip', err peep out of them.

clap.gif
Thats GREAT Thanks Chirpy
clap.gif

THat is a very warm and heart warming reunion that helped with for Pippi and Popper
love.gif

I love that they got to go horse back riding to do some catching up. And just like a sister to make sure the men in the family get taken care of.
yippiechickie.gif
You go Miss Pippi
yippiechickie.gif

Thanks for sharing their photos great Job Chirpy
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Chirpy, you are the bomb!! How sweet to take in ANOTHER little wayward duck...and this one is a little girl!!!! How cute!!!!!! I'll replace Popper's name on the Mascot list with hers..her dress is adorable by the way and love the horse riding photos!!!!

So Henry is not fond of chicken wings?!! Cannot say that I blame him there, lol!!!! He is a cutie pie though, love his fat face!! Miss Prissy should be all over him..wasn't she Chicken Little's Mom in the cartoons?!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I agree, chicldren's books are her calling and she has a perfect little character there..just dedicate it to BYC and watch the influx of new Mascot hosts then!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Hey...just a reminder ya'll....if you are next or near next on a list and I send you a pm or email and get no response from you, I will skip you..so if you see you are near or next to near, just send me a pm and let me know please..also..some folks have moved since I originally got addresses so make sure if you are one of those nomads that I have the address to your new digs please. So...either make a post or pm and let me know you are still interested if you see your name close on the list..won't delete you if I don't hear from you, but will skip you until I do ..nothing personal, just trying to keep the game in play
wink.png

Last edited:
Look what Henry woke up to. Boy is it COLD and windy. First order of business is some winter wear.
haroldandhenry002.jpg

Boy is he hard to shop for. But we did find some interesting sites. Couldn't find the person that owned the wagon (probably shopping in Walmart) Sure is a new twist on RV parking.
haroldandhenry004.jpg

Heard my ducks making a heck of a racket this morning. Looked out the window and sure enough they had a visitor.
haroldandhenry015.jpg

As soon as he saw me he flew up to the deck. I couldn't believe my eyes! Is that Howard??
haroldandhenry006.jpg

Henry came running to look see. He informed me that it wasn't Howard,but Howards son Junior.
haroldandhenry009.jpg

My grandchildren jumped right on getting him dry and warm. He filled us in on what happened. He was out searching for his Daddy and the nasty storm front blew him way off course. He heard some friendly voices calling to him and he came down to land with them. So the very loud at times call ducks finally fullfilled their destiny.
haroldandhenry011.jpg

A little more cuddles and it's off to bed. Sorry folks but Junior lost all his luggage in the storm.
haroldandhenry013.jpg

haroldandhenry017.jpg

Good news is: Henry's off to play rail road. He even has his own Union Pacific ID. Maybe DH will even let him drive the train!
haroldandhenry019.jpg

More pics tomorrow,the camera went with Henry.

Last edited:
Henry is a cutie! He's obviously having a great time there. Looks like we 'may' get snow tonight... first of the year. I'm so not ready. Popper already asked for an electric blanket! Pippi asked if she could sleep out with the goats!!

It was a cold, drizzly weekend here so not much happened.

Pippi was very anxious to meet the kittens. She poured them some milk and sat and chatted with them while they enjoyed the special treat.

IMG_4330.jpg

She loves to dress up and be all girlie!

IMG_4346.jpg

She even did her own make-up...

IMG_4347.jpg

Popper, on the other hand, likes to be hands-on and involved in everything we do around here, so he helped us trim llama feet. He started out by just watching how we did it...

IMG_4327.jpg

Then, he got down closer to help hold their feet and try some trimming...

IMG_4328.jpg

The llamas were not at all pleased with his help so we had to send him back into the house, he was so disappointed. Another lesson learned on the ranch... don't let ducks trim your llamas feet. It freaks out the llamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom