THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
She looks just like Popper-they are two of a set of identical triplets
big_smile.png
There will be pics of her soon, or check back on Chirpy's posts.

Quote:
She looks just like Popper-they are two of a set of identical triplets
big_smile.png
There will be pics of her soon, or check back on Chirpy's posts.

We need to make sure that Pippi is all dressed up, fake eyelashes and make-up included, for Kurt when she arrives at his house!

Last edited:
Today Pippi and her little chick friend Chika had a tea party with my daughter. Pippi and my little one had some tea and ginger lemon creme cookies, while Chika drank some champagne. I told her it wasn't really appropriate to drink champagne at a 2.5 year old's tea party, but she just laughed at me. I'm not too sure about her-she looks sweet but...

pippi.jpg

Anyway, Pippi and my dd chatted about what we are doing this weekend-should be a good ol' time. We'll take lots of photos!

Quote:
they have coffee parties with me
wink.png

Sneaky way to get the cookies there Dad!! lol!! Coffee..that picture is DARLING!!!!! Sweeeet!!!!

Seminole...how is your Mascot??

Others with Mascots can you check in please?

they call coffee ( 2 ) ,, guess from starting out saying me too ?
they LOVE coffee hehe,, they only get it once in a while,, but its like your giving them the WORLD lol,, i'll look at em and hold 2 fingers up, they run to mom and say.. " make dad some 2 please" hehehe
smile.png

Quote:
they have coffee parties with me
wink.png

Oh ho now we know why they act like Dad. He has them all hyped up on sugar and caffine
caf.gif
wee.gif

That's the Cutetest thing I've seen in a couple of days Coffeemama. You folks have the sweetest youngins I have seen in a while. I never had any girls, I do have 2 granddaughters, 1 is in Germany the other lives with her maternal Grandfather in Kansas City. Glad you can share all these presous moments with them and share some here with us. Thanks
love.gif

Quote:
There is a very wary part of me that wonders if that would make someone say that they like #2 also!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
...won't be ME!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
Today Pippi and I went to visit fellow BYCer shmooborp. She picked some apples from his apple tree...

pippi5.jpg

Then we all went to Starbucks for some coffee and breakfast. She couldn't decide, so she had two...

pippi2.jpg

Next we headed to the outlet mall for some shopping-Pippi said she needed some new shoes. Silly duck couldn't even get them on the right feet!

pippi3.jpg

She and shmooborp checked out the harvest tree-she thought is was a buffet, but we let her know it wasn't right away...

pippiluke.jpg

Pippi insisted that she get some extentions- I wasn't sure, but we let her anyway. Apparently she really likes the punk braided look...

pippi6.jpg

Finally, we stopped in at the Ecko store because Pippi just had to sit on the rhino. She is one crazy duck!

pippi4.jpg

More photos in a few days
smile.png

hippie jim jr jus called and THANKED me for not sending him to the people that mess with your hair,, said it would make him look like a real hippie,,, lol
them are GREAT pics,,, Thankies for posting them
wink.png

and please let pippi know i had NOTHING to do with it
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom