THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
allrighty,,, Commandor Fowl is on his/her way to Iraq ,,, and boy was there alot of "mouthing me off" while i was squishing her/him in the box. over there with a bunch of hard@ss's will do him/her alot of good!!

110508_1403.jpg

Sorry it's taken awhile to get some pictures up. Fancy like i said has been relaxing here. We didn't end up having our Halloween party last weekend soooooooo things have been pretty boring around here. She's had a nice nice relaxing though and being a kid again. I know with past families she has done some partying but here she's been helping out with the babies i watch.

See how tired out she was when she first got here? She took a little nap right away.
Oct2008106.jpg

Then she played with some of the toys...
Oct2008034.jpg

Oct2008035.jpg

Last night she did sit with me and watch the election unfold!!! We didn't really discuss politics though. I didn't want our visit to get heated.
big_smile.png

Oct2008120.jpg
Oct2008119.jpg

Today she made it out to see my girls...
Oct2008118.jpg

Last edited:
After seeing the girls she decided to get some exercise...
Oct2008108.jpg

Almost to the top..
Oct2008109.jpg

She enjoyed the swing set...
Oct2008110.jpg

She also met Spencer the cat...
Oct2008112.jpg

No peepkeeper is still on the list, just skipped since I didn't get a response back from my pm...peepkeeper can be after you if we hear from them saying yes they are still interested....just don't want to send a mascot off to anyone else that really has changed their mind about hosting..doing a check and balance thing now so we don't have anymore stolen or torn up.
wink.png

Quote:
They are stuffed chickens and ducks..would you like to be added to the lists?

Sure add me to the list, i can participate in the next couple weeks.

The lists are long- was like #4 on one list and waited months to get a mascot. It wouldn't be in the next few weeks
smile.png

Pippi is flying out to PA see Kurt's family!

Beaker had some adventures recently...

When he first arrived via post, I thought he was my birthday present:
4957_057_57.jpg

Realizing 'who' it was, we invited Beaker to the party for some cake and wine:
4957_058_58.jpg

However, he got crazy right away, swinging from the lights:
4957_059_59.jpg

He was talking to the fish!
4957_065_65.jpg

and finally pooped out on the chair, where we had to have scooterkitty watch him:
4957_063_63.jpg

In the morning, he decided to play nice with the toys:
4957_074_74.jpg

Made friends with Mr. Pig:
4957_072_72.jpg

Even kissed the cat -- a 'thank you' I guess:
4957_060_60.jpg

In the afternoon, he and his pal played mad libs:
4957_062_62.jpg

His friend must have been messing around with the camera, cuz we found this one on the film:
4957_064_64.jpg

He stayed up late to watch the presidential debates -- guess who he thought would win!
4957_070_70.jpg

(some of the pics didn't upload...if I can get them to work, i'll put more on...)

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh good, you're three people before me. Hopefully he can maintain his sobriety till he gets here! We're alcohol free almost all the time too.

Got word that Fancy is headed my way soon. I hope she still has her legwarmers on...She's gonna be chilly here in Wisconsin.

I may be keeping her for a bit, so she can meet our chicks which we will be getting in 2 weeks. Depends on how long it takes for her to get here from CA. So, don't be alarmed if you don't see something for a little while. I will let you know when she gets here and try to get pics up asap after that. Our most exciting event is going to be our chicks, though.... so that is why Fancy might wait to give the new babies advice from green/natapple's babies.
lol.png
jumpy.gif

Pippi's having a great time. It seems like my sisters are having more fun with her than me
tongue.png
. I'm debating whether becoming a laughing stock and taking her to my learning group co-op tomorrow or just letting people think of me a sthe moderately weird chicken loving person
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom