ROTFL!!!! Yes, take her!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
If you get tied up by a little chick you better not ever let your friends know about it!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Buckeye...I'm happy to add you!! Whcih list would you rather be on? There are several Mascots still actively traveling around..just pick one and I'll add you. Then please pm me your name and address so I can give the person before you someplace to send the Mascot when your turns rolls around. Thanks!!!! Love to have the new folks on the forum, it's a good way to introduce yourself and integrate!! Sign-ups are always open!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
lol Nails!!

What is the wine glass for?

For grape juice only, seems she is a pretty wild chick when she drinks the harder stuff!!!​

Quote:
lol Nails!!

What is the wine glass for?

For grape juice only, seems she is a pretty wild chick when she drinks the harder stuff!!!​

If she accepts it, she seems really serious about this silent treatment. Maybe later when I feel brave enough to go outside into the cold I'll let her see the chickens.

Well Kurt-watch out for the chick (the wine glass seems to be her favorite). If you look back, she was trying to get me to fill the thing at Pippi and my dd's teaparty-and NOT with tea if ya know what I mean!
lol.png

You should have seen me and shmooborp taking her shopping. I was like "It would seem a lot less weird if my dd was here to hold Pippi, wouldn't it?" He was like "Umm yeah".
gig.gif

Seminole wind...Wally status please?

The Chicken Lady...what the heck happened to Howard????

WillsMama93...I sure would love to know where Rusty went???

WeGotChickens..Lori did you get Hippy Jim yet?

Bluebirdfarm...did Beaker arrive at your place yet?????

Crtrlvr....Has that cute Henry made it to your place yet????

Tinaack...Please tell me that you have sent Chuch forward??

I know that Fancy is is route and Pippi is with Kurt......if you all see these folks on the forum please send them a pm and ask them to update the Mascot status please.....thank you!!!!

NO! I did not get Hippy Jim yet!!
fl.gif
Oh puh-lease let him arrive by Saturday!! I go visit my new niece on Sunday.
fl.gif

Tee hee. When DH sees the box in the mail he's gonna lecture me about not buying on e-Bay any more. And I'll get to say it's NOT from e-Bay. And then maybe he won't notice the small e-Bay package that comes right after that
lau.gif

Fancy has arrived! I am going to wait til the kiddo gets home before letting the frizzle out of her box though. Otherwise, DD would be very upset. Probably going to keep Fancy for about a week so that she can meet the babies.
Thanks Jolyn! She arrived while it's pretty warm out here still too, so she hopefully won't freeze even if she might see snow.

Last edited:
yippiechickie.gif
Yeah, Great Deal, Rocket Got a new house guest.
yippiechickie.gif

Your DD will be so excited Please get lots of pics

PLEASE EVERYONE OUT there lets us know how the rest of the Mascots are doing....
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

OK?
thumbsup.gif
big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
You maybe #18 on the list but at least we know where and how Fancy is and that this is one of the few that are kept on the Move and Rocket will take good watch over her . I am way down on the list for a couple of the others that haven't been heard from in a while. I am close to getting Miss Fancy,
Have a great visit with Her Rocket
jumpy.gif
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom