THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is too awesome. Cmdr Fowl, great work! Athena, you are an excellent hostess.
smile.png

My DD has designated herself as Fancy's tour director. I will have Fancy's first adventures up soon. Sounds like she will be spending Thanksgiving with us, if that's all ok for sure with Gracefulbantams, and I know my daughter will be happy. Seems it was love at first sight with that relationship. Looks like I will have to ask Santa for a replacement Frizzle when we send Fancy off.

Off to work on pics and stuff. Have a good night everyone!

Athena has a Tour Director and Masscot Guide

Wonderful Start for Commander Fowls Adventures
woot.gif

What a Bright smile he has how would he not make someones day brighter...

Great work Hippy Jim, Scrambled and Athena
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Darn... I tried to upload my pics of Fancy's visit to date, but they aren't working so I need to make some adjustments.
She is having a great time and so is DD with being tour director...
Can't really compete with Cmdr Fowl though.
Hope everyone is having great Sundays.

Here's some Pippi pics:

on arrival:
7659_dscn0704.jpg

at dinner with the family:
7659_dscn0706.jpg

making friends:
7659_dscn0708.jpg

checking out the accomodations:
7659_dscn0709.jpg

my chickens weren't too nice
hmm.png
:
7659_dscn0710.jpg

the horses liked her more, the pony even gave her a ride:
7659_dscn0713.jpg

7659_dscn0714.jpg

and that ends Pippi's adventures at my house (it was raining the day I took the pics with the chickens and horses so I didn't take too many pics and then the rest of the week it was too cold and I didn't want to move/forgot to take my camera out)

Scrambled, your inbox is full.
Hi, I sent the mascot off last Tuesday, usps. She should have gotten it by now.

Sorry about his visit, just wasn't in the mood, and I didn't want to keep him too long. I just had too many candles in the fire.

Alrighty, I think I finally got Fancy's portfolio sorted out. I am still hoping to get chicks in the next day or two, (not sure since it is so cold, if they will ship them or not now.
sad.png
) so I would like Fancy to meet the chicks if possible. Then I will probably send her on her way after all. DD Loves her, and it will a tearful goodbye, but keeping her longer might be worse. OK, here we go. Captions will be below each pic.
1sockhop.jpg

At the sock hop. Looks like Fancy's thirsty. I know she danced the night away. (DD is in the back)
2ballet.JPG

Ballet. DD was at gymnastics and Fancy decided to try out for The Nutcracker.
3Iibrary.JPG

After gymnastics and ballet, we went to the library. DD is showing Fancy how to return books.
4lib.JPG

Looking up books.
5lib.JPG

reading about Grammy's House.
6snack.JPG

Had to have a snack on the way home. (More pics to follow in the next post.)

Last edited:
Here come the rest!
7hideseek.JPG

Hide and seek at home.
8hideseek.JPG

Found ya!
9readytogosmall.jpg
Bundled up and ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's.
10fashionprincesss.jpg
While waiting for chores to be done at the grandparents', Fancy decided to put on a fashion show. Fancy - Fashion Princess!
11chitchatsmall.jpg

Then she had to call all the other mascots to tell her about her visit so far.
12schoolsmall.jpg

at the restaurant DD and Fancy played school.
13ateitallsmall.jpg

She couldn't believe she ate the whole thing...
14party2small.jpg

Back at home, Fancy had a party with new friends, she even shared her traveling wardrobe.
15foossmall.jpg

Fooston the cat had to check out the party snacks. He was a bit upset that he didn't get an outfit.
16bedtime.JPG

After all that, Fancy was exhausted! DD tucked her into the guest bed and she was asleep before her head hit the pillow. There you have it, Fancy's first 2 days. She went to church the next morning and has been hanging out casually waiting for the chicks to arrive for the next fashion shoot.

Last edited:
love.gif
Loved the update Rocket. Your photos of DD and Fancy are

Your family seems to be sure giving Fancy a wonderful visit. And so many girl things to do. Tea parties, fashion show, Ballet and gymnastics WOW Great .
love.gif
Good thing too, She better get as much girl stuff in as she can. I take care of men around here.
tongue.gif

Noah is getting excited about our turn for a visit soon. Just a couple more visits to go.
ya.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom