THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaawww..... I was really hoping he would make it in time......
hmm.png
He probably showed up the day after
tongue.png

yep, my niece used to stay with me and we'd always make sure to take the glasses off last thing before prayers at night and put them on first thing in the morning. It was a lot easier for her to keep up with them that way.
smile.png

OMG!!!! I was so surprised and pleased to open this thread and see a Mascot!! Henry is just such a cutie and your pictures are awesome Crtlrlovr!!! What a fun time for Henry!!! That napping one cracks me up, precious!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!

Fancy the Frizzle's Thanksgiving Hoe down (captions for each pic at the bottom of each pic)
12753_img_0062.jpg

Fancy loves other animals. She had to hang out with Splash my mom's horse.
12753_fancygracy.jpg

And my mom's cat, Graycy too.
12753_img_0068.jpg

After that she got to work helping to stack wood.
12753_img_0063.jpg

Went on a scavenger hunt in the mini-cabin with DD.
12753_img_0076.jpg

After that she was really hungry.
12753_meandfancy.jpg

Fortunately, she got her own place at the table. She declined on the offer of a drumstick.
12753_fancybass.jpg

After dinner she joined the boys for a music jam that was hard to beat.
12753_img_0083.jpg

And she had to show her Fancy moves! There are more musicians that you can't see, the washtub bass and a fiddle.
12753_dscf5009.jpg

After burning off some calories, Fancy dug into dessert!

All in all, I think she enjoyed her visit and she will be heading on to Gracefulbantams on Monday or Tuesday. Graceful, hope you don't mind me PMing you...Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
Quote:
And ctrlvr it does look like Henry is having a good time!

Oh, and the1much, if you play an instrument, be sure to bring it, otherwise we can always put you on washtub bass or the washboard. Or maybe the jug...
lol.png

Quote:
And ctrlvr it does look like Henry is having a good time!

Oh, and the1much, if you play an instrument, be sure to bring it, otherwise we can always put you on washtub bass or the washboard. Or maybe the jug...
lol.png

i play the bass
big_smile.png

just dont have a guitar anymore
sad.png

Quote:
woot.gif
watch out Jim you are in for a musicial night now.
celebrate.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gettim SK
hide.gif

Rocket looks like Fancy really had a great time. Boy your family sure knows how to do a country Thanksgiving right..
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
love.gif
clap.gif
DD looks like she and Fancy were the life of the party.
ya.gif
Thanks for sharing.

Crtluver looks like Henry sure has had a nice visit with you. Thanks to you too.
clap.gif
clap.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom