THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
seems like a pretty lame excuse to me....but original
big_smile.png

lol.png
wink.png

man i sure wish i could trade places with ole CF !!
hope your visit is great !! have LOTS of fun
wink.png

CHUCK IS CHILLAXING IN CHILLY HASTINGS COUNTY, ONTARIO, CANADA!

So I have some Chuck photos
big_smile.png

He arrived here at Lupin Farm a couple weeks ago...

chucksvisit5.jpg

Here he is checking out the farm sign with my mum

chucksvisit6.jpg

And then we decided we'd do some chores, like feed the girls... so we're on the way to the coop from the front of the house, and he was like, "oh man, steph we should totally take a touristy photo infront of the barn from up here on the hill!" so I was like "sure, sounds good"

chucksvisit1.jpg

Then Chuck was like, "PHOTO OPPPPPP," and had Kevin my brother take a photo of us being cool together.

chucksvisit4.jpg

Then we took a trip into the coop, the girls were so keen on Chuck at first..

chucksvisit3.jpg

But then Hank decided she would steal the photo op, she's a bit self centered if you ask me...

chucksvisit2.jpg

Some extra photos later on!

Last edited:
Quote:
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
Thanks GB for reporting quickly. Sorry for lack of any extra goodies, her winter attire took up a lot of space. I know she will have a great time! (oh and I think I found some of her surprises...I think they need to hatch...
wink.png
)

Chik-a-dee Chuck sure looks like he's with a bunch of lovely ladies! Your Barn looks just like my mom's!

Last edited:
OMG!!!!! Those pictures are sooooooo cute!!!! Absolutely adorable in the mailbox!!!! Your chickens are beautiful Chick_a_dee, very healthy, nice looking birds!!! I know Chuck is having an awesome time in all that snow!!! Thank you so much for hosting him!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Thank you very much, the girls adored him after a while and even tried to pull him onto the roosts with them. He is being fitted with a knitted winter scarf today, a farm tshirt, and winter coat and boots to take a long with him. We'll also be stopping by the agricultural museum for our area, and the tourist office to get him a Comfort Country pin to add to his little collection
smile.png
He's having a grand ole' time here in snowy ontario!

OMGooosh So many great reports in on so many travelers...
woot.gif

That's Great I love the photos
love.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Athena soo great ya get to spend some Holiday time with some family. Enjoy the beautiful German country side. I know it's very nice in the spring I have not been during winter. Our Oldest lives in Swienfert (sp?) area He has been there for 13 years now. My Dh will envy you being able to eat all that brats he loves the stuff.. Have a wonderful Holiday.

big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:
Henry goes to the International Workboat Show in New Orleans, LA

Henry with boat displays, Henry ready for the break, Henry with DH , Henry checks out the Coast Guard vessel

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom