THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
he sings the song " signs, signs, everywhere is signs,," hehehe,,,,, he IS a hippie
gig.gif

Perfect!!!!!
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
I can't wait for the little trouble maker to come my way! he he!!!! He'll fit right into this family.

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
he sings the song " signs, signs, everywhere is signs,," hehehe,,,,, he IS a hippie
gig.gif

Perfect!!!!!
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
I can't wait for the little trouble maker to come my way! he he!!!! He'll fit right into this family.​

he only sings it "in his head",,, the song he "plays" ,, is even better,,,,, hahahaha
big_smile.png

EDIT: ta say,,,, i totally forgot he actually played a song
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif

Actually, that song was playing in MY head when he posed for the picture. Not that I've ever been accused of being a hippie or a rebel or anything like that
roll.png
Oh no, not me. I'm good as gold
tongue2.gif

Quote:
I thought Chuck was coming to me next. According to Scrambled Egg's pm, that was the plan. Oh well, whatever.

Ummm, well I was told that she couldn't get in touch with anyone (she started PMing people like last week lol), and told me to send him to Wildsky, which has been done (finally got out, though unfortunately the truck is now stuck at the bottom of our hill leading up to the house, though it is on the driveway lol). I guess he'll go from Wildsky to you after? *shrug*

Quote:
I thought Chuck was coming to me next. According to Scrambled Egg's pm, that was the plan. Oh well, whatever.

Ummm, well I was told that she couldn't get in touch with anyone (she started PMing people like last week lol), and told me to send him to Wildsky, which has been done (finally got out, though unfortunately the truck is now stuck at the bottom of our hill leading up to the house, though it is on the driveway lol). I guess he'll go from Wildsky to you after? *shrug*

Well that's just ODD. Scrambled sent me 4 pm last week (Dec 1st & 2nd). Makes me wonder what's going on....

SEpm.jpg

Quote:

Well that's just ODD. Scrambled sent me 4 pm last week (Dec 1st & 2nd). Makes me wonder what's going on....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/2173281/SEpm.jpg

That's what I meant, she PM'd you, but IDK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom