THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
True. He really seemed to enjoy hanging out under the tree with the cats. Jezebel was looking for him this morning. She forgot to say good-bye before he went in the box last night. I may have to buy my cat a singing chicken
roll.png
Interestingly, if HJ wasn't on the counter no one made him sing and dance. So he stayed under the tree!!!

I hadn't meant to keep him the extra days, though. But then DD1 had some medical stuff going on Mon, DD2 had a boy over on Tues
ep.gif
and I just plain got distracted!!

Quote:
True. He really seemed to enjoy hanging out under the tree with the cats. Jezebel was looking for him this morning. She forgot to say good-bye before he went in the box last night. I may have to buy my cat a singing chicken
roll.png
Interestingly, if HJ wasn't on the counter no one made him sing and dance. So he stayed under the tree!!!

I hadn't meant to keep him the extra days, though. But then DD1 had some medical stuff going on Mon, DD2 had a boy over on Tues
ep.gif

Did you say "BOY"......Oh my, you have got more to worry about than getting HJ in the mail.....
gig.gif

So when is he coming to my house, HJ that is , not the boy
lau.gif

Quote:
roll.png

ep.gif

Did you say "BOY"......Oh my, you have got more to worry about than getting HJ in the mail.....
gig.gif

So when is he coming to my house, HJ that is , not the boy
lau.gif

Yes, my not-quite 13-year old daughter had a boy over. And he lives in the neighborhood adjoining ours. Can you feel me panic?
barnie.gif
He is a nice boy, cute, and very well-mannered... BUT STILL!!!
barnie.gif
At least he thinks DD2's step-dad is 'kinda scary'
gig.gif

He petted a chicken Tuesday for the first time in his life
lau.gif

She wants him to come spend the day at our house Saturday!!!!!!

HJ is at a rural post office right now. Buster (PO guy) will send him on his way. He's priority, so I'll bet you get him by Tuesday!!

Quote:
I'll keep that in mind
lau.gif

DH is a retired Army Sergeant, so I think the kid is scared enough at the moment. And he hasn't met her real dad yet, who has devolved into someone bearing a remarkable resemblance to an axe murderer
gig.gif

I know this is a stage I have to deal with. I've just gotten complacent. DD1 is almost 16 and has no real interest in dating at all. Didn't expect DD2 to 'bloom' so early! She insists they are just friends. They draw comic/manga books together.

DD2 is in some of the Hippy Jim photos. DD1 found HJ to be 'disturbing' and did this when I wanted to get pictures
hide.gif

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO_EY
i got a card from hippie jim jr.
big_smile.png
celebrate.gif

has a COOLIES pic of the great smokey mountains national park !!
he said Dolly sends her best
love.gif

WOWZzzz ,, i cant believe the hippie even remembered me after all the fun he's been having
wink.png

Thankies
wink.png

When Beaker arrived his transport was looking a little worn. It must be from all his travels but it really is a good thing. His transport has character.

DSCN2936.jpg

Beaker's transport.

He was having a hard seeing what was going on until we found his glasses.
frow.gif
He also mentioned that his head was cold from being at the post office without much heat so we put his hat on. He looked much happier.

Then he mentioned being hungry, such a demanding duck. But, it was his lucky day. Dacs' wife had made cookies.
celebrate.gif

DSCN2937.jpg

Beaker and the cookies.

The weather was cold and Dacs works outside. He was debating whether to take Beaker to work or not and decided not to. It was late and Dacs wasn't thinking well. All he could think about was work clothes for Beaker and the camera. Well he should have taken Beaker to work because the trail work was not the regular digging, it was using equipment today.
he.gif
Maybe Monday will be another mechanized day instead of hand work.

More to follow.

Wow the mascots look like they are having a great time.

I am jealous of HJ because i've always wanted to go to Dollywood!!!!!

Not sure why but Beaker looks like Sean Connery to me looking over those cookies...
lol.png

Beaker had a big day today helping around the place.

9733_firewood.jpg

He helped bring in some firewood. He noticed the wood pile was getting low so he let us know we needed to cut wood today.

9733_drivingtractor.jpg

He drove the tractor.

9733_supervising.jpg

Supervised.

9733_chain.jpg

Helped with the chain.

9733_bucket.jpg

Took a break in the bucket.

9733_deerblind1.jpg

9733_deerblind2.jpg

Checked out the deer blind.

9733_tractor2.jpg

And drove the tractor back to the house.

It was a little cold so we found him a scarf. He had the hardest time keeping his glasses on too. Must be the small ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom