THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday Beaker spent 6 hours in the car. We went some relatives for a family dinner and found one geocache along the way.

DSCN2973.jpg

What are you humans waiting for? It's time to go.

DSCN2976.jpg

Nice dirt road. (This is part of the half mile lane that leads to our quarter mile driveway.)

DSCN2977.jpg

Found the cache.

We had a geocache found at one of our college's.. It was all over the news as a possible bomb threat! Took about a day before they realized what it was, then they turned it into one of those stories of "get proper permission before putting something in the ground, blah blah blah"

Quote:
i had ta ask skand same thing
roll.png

guess where im from,, noone would hide anything there hahahaa

its a game where you hide something somewhere,, then give the people in the "game" the longitude/ lattitude ,, and they go find it,, then the person who finds it,, hides it,, or something else,, somewhere else, and on it goes.

Awwww!!!! Thank you Trenton for showing Chuck a great time at school!!! How awesome!!! I bet he needs help with the homework though!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!
wink.png
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

This will probably be Beaker's last post with me. As much as we would like to keep him longer I feel it would really not be fair to do so. After his visit I have come to realize why our mascots seem to take a long time getting from place to place. We have plans for our mascot and things get in the way like the weather or just plain life.

I wanted to get some pictures of him at work, sight seeing, visiting our pond, and meeting the chickens but it didn't work out.

Here is the latest photo of Beaker.

DSCN2978.jpg

Warming up by the stove and having some Australian root beer before the long cold journey to the next destination.

Since Linda in San Diego got her mascot at the same time as I got Henery, We decided to meet at a prominant San Diego spot, The Zoo.
I was a little short on time so we didn't go in but we got some shots at the Zoo entrance. And on my way to my appointment I stopped at the local health food store......who knew?
cameradnload001.jpg

cameradnload002.jpg

cameradnload003.jpg

cameradnload004-1.jpg

cameradnload005-1.jpg

cameradnload006-1.jpg

cameradnload007-1.jpg

cameradnload009-1.jpg

cameradnload010.jpg

thumbsup.gif
OMG!!!! I think that is the very coolest thing to happen with the Mascots EVER!!!!!! WOW!!!!! Thank you guys soooooo much, how absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom