THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Beaker didn't make it to the post office so he went to Wisconsin with us.

Will be posting photos of him visiting the chickens and doing other things around our place. Hope to get some snow photos to get him ready for his next visit.

One of the reasons Beaker didn't make it to the post office was because he was busy looking around dacs' place.

NestBox.jpg

So this is what chickens do. Sit in boxes.

WithKhaki.jpg

So that's Khaki.

FeedBucket.jpg

Chickens really eat this stuff?

Checkingoutthegirls.jpg

The girls and Big Rooster.

Theothergroup.jpg

The other girls and Junior.

Pump.jpg

Sorry Beaker, the seal is broken and the pump doesn't work.

StoveandSheds.jpg

An old stove and a bunch of deer sheds.

Moresheds.jpg

More sheds.

Redbud.jpg

Sitting in a redbud tree.

Moregarden.jpg

Birdfeeder.jpg

Inthegarden.jpg

Hammock.jpg

Taking it easy in the hammock.

Beaker's adventures in Wisconsin.

You can't go to Wisconsin without getting cheese.

Here are his visits to two different cheese companies.

Cadycheesesign.jpg

cheese.jpg

Ellsworth2.jpg

Ellsworth1.jpg

Ellsworth3.jpg

geocachingwisconsin.jpg

Geocaching again, this time in the snow.

fishtank.jpg

Looking at my daughter's fish.

blownglass.jpg

With some blown glass my son-in-law did.

Holidaycheer.jpg

Non-alcoholic holiday cheer from Sweden and Germany. He drank all of one bottle before I took the picture.

LOVE dacs pix of beaker and seismicwonder's pix of Henry! You guys are such great hosts!
smile.png

ETA: ALL the mascot hosts are great! I look forward to new pix of Fancy, HJ, and all the rest of the crew! Thanks, everyone who makes this such a fun place to hang out! *YOU know who you are...
wink.png

Last edited:
LOL!!! AWESOME!!!! That Big Rooster is the most handsome and HUGE roo I think I've ever seen!!!! Man, that is a big ole rooster!!! HE is beautiful!! And that cheese!!! WOW! I would have left with an armload of that!!!!! The blown glass is exceptional, beautiful!!! What talent!! Hmmm, wonder if he can make chickens???!!!! He could sell them like crazy on this site, likely those vases too! Tell him to join and promo his wares! The fishtank pic is so cute!! He sure has had one incredible time at your place...once again I have to say..LUCKY DUCK!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Beaker made it back to So. Ill. I don't know what is in store for the next few days.

I didn't open up the glogg. I figured that after the kinderpunsch and the julmust he didn't need anymore.

The glogg is just a base, you have to add whatever else you want with it.

The two cheese stores have websites where you can buy cheese. The stores were off the interstate a ways and busy with mostly local people.

Quote:
and you will share that info with your friends when you find out won't you?!!!!!

Those German drinks (I am assuming they are German but who knows, they might be Yugoslavic as far as I know!!) look very interesting!! I think I've heard of glogg before, what would you mix it with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom