Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Do you think I can take a laptop into the joint so I can keep chatting after I'm arrested?

Tell them you werent stealing, per say, just uh, what's the word.. helping them proliferate. lol
making sure of thier survival!
Let them know, if they ever need an incubator, you have lots of friends willing to help hatch them out for them. I'll only charge one chick for every three that hatches. lol

Quote:
tongue.gif

The rivers are cool around here - lots of em. Grab a inner tube and a floating cooler of beer and you set for an afternoon in Summer.

Quote:
Perhaps I should call em, seriously and ask what they do with the eggs. I can't see a big business going. Not that I need peacocks... I'll sell em to you lot!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Perhaps I should call em, seriously and ask what they do with the eggs. I can't see a big business going. Not that I need peacocks... I'll sell em to you lot!
big_smile.png

You should! You know all about Jim's addiction, right? lol

Finally sent Beaker in the mail today.

BeakerMailedOut.jpg

Getting ready to go. He has a cookie to keep him from getting too hungry, the trumpet from the Christmas Tree, and a bottle cap from the Australian root beer as a memento.

For all you other mascot hosts, do NOT use duct tape on the package. I had to peel the duct tape from previous trips off the box before the post office would accept the package.

Last edited:
Where are Hippy Jim and Pippi right now? In route or holiday chillin? Just curious, thanks for any updates!
wink.png
...I might have some Commander Fowl photos from Athena, I have an email entitled "Thanksgiving Photos" that I haven't looked at yet and that will mean uploading to photobucket so if that is what those are, I'll get to those as soon as I can.
smile.png

Last edited:
Now you know LilBizzy, there HAS to be a chapter in the ongoing adventures of the Biggest Little Rooster that has Pippi as a guest star... Supporting Character or something. Private dressing room and all.
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
uh oh- I never thought of it. What if he falls in love with Pippi? I mean, she IS cute. And she IS an adventurous traveller.
This could be interesting.....

Beaker's here!! He arrived just in time for our last two vacation days. No big plans but he can have fun hanging out here in CT in the slushy snow. Off to introduce him to the flock and take some pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom