THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to wait for a nice day to introduce Howard to my chooks as he doesn't have a winter jacket with him... the roo is Graybill, the white is Hermoinie and little Pepper... They were all suprised to find Howard knocking on their door...Minny is busy setting on 6 eggs so we didnt want to disturb her...

you can see how high the snow is the coop is 4 ft on that end... so is the snow

had to re post the pics

Last edited:
Drewsmom Thanks for sharing Howard's Home coming Adventure . Looks like he got a taste of your winters and had a warm greeeting party to visit with
big_smile.png

woot.gif
Howard's Back in circulation
wee.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Hi ALL...

Been awhile since I wrote... Cpt Fowl is doing ok...

In fact, we have approx 7 weeks left here in Iraq....

My plan is for him to travel to Qatar (Doha) with me and go back stateside. Right now, Im not too sure if I will make any pit stops like I did the last time (London and Moscow)..

The kids want to go somewhere for spring break, and if that coincides with my leaving, then maybe... right now, we are coordinating dates. CPT/CMDR Fowl, needs a darn passport!!!

Once he gets stateside, and gets acclimated to Eastern Standard time, and JET LAG, he can prepare to leave. For a few days, he can hang out abit in Jacksonville (with my dog, 2 cats and various other family members), then I will be ready to let him travel onwards and upwards.... I'm thinking April...

Darlene, is that ok with you?????

And I will post photos of him... (can't do that here, unless I go to cyber cafe, which is always busy, and timed with someone ready to take over your PC in 20 or so mins! I just don't have patience for that)

Quote:
PAM!!!! I forgot to say yesterday how "cool"..actually "cold" Howard's great adventure looks!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Athena...Commander Fowl being a part of your deployment back home would be very interesting to us if you don't mind keeping him through that and taking a picture every now and then? We would be so honored for you to share all those adentures you named with him and us, yes, please, keep him as long as you like....ask Nifty for a BYC Passport for him!!! lol!! Thank you!!!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Maybe it has something to do with Texas??? (not knocking the state AT ALL) but before xmas we ordered an axil (sp) for our sons ATV it took 3 weeks to get here and it was hung up in texas for over a week. when the box got here there was NO AXIL in it!!! LOL so they send another one, and it got here faster, but again the axil fell out of the box, luckly the fed ex driver saw it fall out and came back to the house with it. Every time we track something (package) I think it's been held up in Texas!

Quote:
Maybe it has something to do with Texas??? (not knocking the state AT ALL) but before xmas we ordered an axil (sp) for our sons ATV it took 3 weeks to get here and it was hung up in texas for over a week. when the box got here there was NO AXIL in it!!! LOL so they send another one, and it got here faster, but again the axil fell out of the box, luckly the fed ex driver saw it fall out and came back to the house with it. Every time we track something (package) I think it's been held up in Texas!

its fine with me to put this state down
roll.png
its been nothing but headaches for me hahaha
wink.png

and i do think its the state itself,, even my egg orders get held up lately,, ever since x-mas
hmm.png

Quote:
Jim I believe she means outside not in the house [URL]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8020/hapydancsmilhw4.gif[/URL]
wee.gif
[URL]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8020/hapydancsmilhw4.gif[/URL]
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Skand would probably prefer it that way!!!

No, if it's raining outside I invent reasons to make them run up and down the stairs. Fetching laundry and then putting laundry away is my favorite. I always 'accidently' leave something out that they have to come & get.... and then I need something from wherever they aren't. After 30 minutes of that, I'm guaranteed 2 hours of perfect quiet as they avoid me!!!

when my kids had too much energy I made them do push ups...

Quote:

Everything is bigger in Texas, the goofups too I guess!!
lol.png
lol.png

Quote:

Everything is bigger in Texas, the goofups too I guess!!
lol.png
lol.png

lau.gif
lau.gif

and the goofballs
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom