THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
LOL now now now.... *Pats her shoulders gently* be nice.
lol.png

But I was!!!
You should've seen it before I self-edited.
I know it gets ugly out there, in PO world. There's a box of eggs out there that left NC and went to NJ on their way to TN. Priority mail. So I know...

But still. I want Hippie to get the Mystery Mascot and end this long wait!! I could hatch eggs faster than he's traveling!!!
barnie.gif

No kidding! In fact, we have hatched several trays since the word that he's been mailed! lol

Quote:
LOL now now now.... *Pats her shoulders gently* be nice.
lol.png

But I was!!!
I know it gets ugly out there, in PO world. There's a box of eggs out there that left NC and went to NJ on their way to TN. Priority mail. So I know...

But still. I want Hippie to get the Mystery Mascot and end this long wait!! I could hatch eggs faster than he's traveling!!!
barnie.gif

ya mean you wasnt keeping him for ransom
hmm.png
??
hmmmmm ,, wonder who sent me that letter with cut-out letters glued to paper,, saying if i didnt send some of my tyed-dyed chicks,, the mascot would be dipped in peanut butter and thrown in with a bunch of meaties,,,,,
hu.gif

Quote:
But I was!!!

barnie.gif

ya mean you wasnt keeping him for ransom
hmm.png
??
hmmmmm ,, wonder who sent me that letter with cut-out letters glued to paper,, saying if i didnt send some of my tyed-dyed chicks,, the mascot would be dipped in peanut butter and thrown in with a bunch of meaties,,,,,
hu.gif

ummmmm *bats eyelashes* ummmmmmm *raises hand partially in the air* That would have been me.
lol.png

I still have four or five people in front of me for the chicken of intrigue and I want him to visit now....so it was jealousy on my part. Oh check the letter again...I believe I said 100 meaties per week until I got my mascot
lau.gif

*hangs head*

Last edited:
Anyone know which Mascot has been to the most places?
Scrambled maybe you could make a list with each mascot and either their number of visits or the number of miles each or sumthin.
(could be motivation contest so *your* mascot has the highest number).

Quote:
That's cool, I might work on that..when we first started I had them in the mapthingy where it crisscrossed to all the addresses, the frapper thing I think, and had to take it off becasue it was pretty dead on with showing where people lived and that was a bit scarey thinking about all the mascot terorists out there, lol!!! Good idea Annie, thanks!!

Attn. to all previous hosts of Fancy the Frizzle (and any other interested persons
tongue.png
): I found my camera card with more pictures that I took of Fancy during her stay here. These are pictures of the scrapbook we made from the journal entries you all wrote documenting her travels. Enjoy
smile.png

4382_100_2443.jpg

4382_100_2444.jpg

4382_100_2446.jpg

4382_100_2448.jpg

4382_100_2449.jpg

4382_100_2451.jpg

4382_100_2452.jpg

4382_100_2453.jpg

4382_100_2454.jpg

4382_100_2455.jpg

4382_100_2456.jpg

4382_100_2457.jpg

Quote:
That's cool, I might work on that..when we first started I had them in the mapthingy where it crisscrossed to all the addresses, the frapper thing I think, and had to take it off becasue it was pretty dead on with showing where people lived and that was a bit scarey thinking about all the mascot terorists out there, lol!!! Good idea Annie, thanks!!

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Don't mention addresses or towns or names or anything for privacy reasons, but just make it a competition between mascots, as to who's been to the highest number of places, or, who's covered most miles.

Last edited:
Maybe the economic money situation has folks holding off on the postage, if that's the case, can you just pm and let me know so I can account for where they all are? No judging or fussing and you can hold them until you can afford to send them forward, but let me know please? I totally understand, but tell me please...thanks so much
smile.png

How come there is one of these: * after almost everyone's names in the beginning?

Rhett&SarahsMom *
Just Hatched *
KathyM4 *
TheMomma *
Dkapx2 *
Annrich *
Penelope77
Gazinga *
Natapple & Greenapple *
Chicken_Angler *
FloridaChickenChick

I copied that from Henrie's waiting list on the first page!

Cody!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom