THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
* is for those that have sent SE their address to send the Mascot when it',s to be going to them.
wink.png
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
probably
roll.png

would have been cool for it to make the trip with me hehe
wink.png

I guess it's a "mystery" where the mystery mascot went, loL! Hippie, when you get settled, and hopefully for us, you get internet again, I will send you a brand new mascot..gonna find one that enjoy a first visit with you and your brood in your new digs. Maybe you can share a lobster dinner with him since you'll be in Maine!
smile.png

Quote:
probably
roll.png

wink.png

I guess it's a "mystery" where the mystery mascot went, loL! Hippie, when you get settled, and hopefully for us, you get internet again, I will send you a brand new mascot..gonna find one that enjoy a first visit with you and your brood in your new digs. Maybe you can share a lobster dinner with him since you'll be in Maine!
smile.png

half my family are fishermen, the other half loggers,, i eat lobster/clam/scallops every other day lol
big_smile.png
tongue.png

the place we're gonna use as the "main house" is half way up a small mountain, of solid granit, covered with about a foot of soil and trees,, so i think im gonna have some "step-pens" and coops
wink.png
lol, will be interesting
wink.png

Scrambled Egg wrote:
Any updates on the other Mascots????? Where is Chuck? Certainly he is in Canada now? The rest?????

Beaker was mailed on Feb. 6.

Thank you!! Buckbeak should be hearing some quacking in the mailbox anytime now!!

Scrambled Egg wrote:
the1much wrote:
wegotchickens wrote:
Hey Hippie!
Whadaya wanna bet you move before the Mystery Mascot shows up?

probably

half my family are fishermen, the other half loggers,, i eat lobster/clam/scallops every other day lol
the place we're gonna use as the "main house" is half way up a small mountain, of solid granit, covered with about a foot of soil and trees,, so i think im gonna have some "step-pens" and coops lol, will be interesting

You are going to live in a cave?!!! "Me Tarzan, you Jane" kind of thing?! Poor wifers.....
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Yay! Is his quacker working? It wasn't when he arrived here, then it suddenly started up again, but wasn't again when he left.
sad.png

Quote:
how did I miss the news that you're moving? to Maine, no less? isn't that going to be a VERY big adjustment for you, skand, the young ones, and the critters? Unless you sell something (no, not the young'uns!)
big_smile.png
that's going to be one monumental move... got the logistics all planned out? when's the big day? (week, month...)

OK, I know I have had Henery here for a while.. and am just NOW getting pics up.
But dang it. It's been cold and busy as heck here with the fudge and all.

Anyway. Before I bid Henery ado as he leaves Monday for his next adventure.. here are the pics.

He spent the nights in my daughters room. Playing dress up and hanging out with the other animals.
DSCN0705.jpg

Lucky for Henery he got here in time for my husbands companies "take your chicken to work day" Figuring that Henery would fit in with the geeky tech support guys more than he would hanging out in my office with salvage yard "talk" going on all day.

So he rode the train in to Harvard Square
DSCN0709.jpg

Helped out and had much "fun" listening to the bad talk that I know happens when they put a client on hold or mute
smile.png

DSCN0710.jpg

Enjoying the view of Harvard in the winter. He really has to come back when the weather is warm and the co eds and Harvard Square freaks are out in "costume" I LOVE Harvard Square.
DSCN0711.jpg

Riding the train back home after a 12 hour day.. yeah only Henery was still smiling.
DSCN0708.jpg

But that weekend we got to go to a BABY SHOWER!!

DSCN0731.jpg

See that fear in his eyes? Yeah. Bridezilla has NOTHING on "Mommy To Be zilla"
DSCN0732.jpg

My daughter( on the right) and my sister(the guest of honor EVERY WHERE she goes) and Henery.
DSCN0733.jpg

Henery meets Rhett
DSCN0788.jpg

Rhett, although not amused. Is very patient with me. Thank the gods and goddesses.
DSCN0790.jpg

But Rhett warmed up to Henery and soon they were friends. I only had to give him three carrots to let me put Henery on him like this. Pretty good for a 16h Thoroughbred that was giving me the "eye" when I brought Henery into his stall with me.
DSCN0787.jpg

Henery also adopted a small terrier mix while he was here. And now has a traveling companion to keep him company. Meet JJ every one!
DSCN0791.jpg

Well that's it.

We are hoping that next time we get a chance to host BYC mascot that the weather is warmer.
I am SO not a winter person and this winter has been brutal here. Add that it is my first time working out of the home in 6 years. The poor kid has been sick for months. And I have a messed up ankle(bone chip, bone spurs and moderate to severe arthritis) It has been rough here. And there is SO much do outside in the warm weather. Harvard Square. The campgrounds, the race tracks, The Swan Boats, aquariums, museums and day trips.
Yup warmer weather. I am ready.

It's Our 24 th Anniversary
love.gif
love.gif

DH bought me flowers Thursday and Roses and Beanie Baby Rooster to the office yesterday
love.gif
and tonight took me to dinner ...
love.gif
See there is too still some romance left .

I hope everyone has at least a little bit of hugs, or kisses, or sweet stuff today
love.gif

TO ALL OF MY BYC FAMILY I Loves Ya's

big_smile.png
Karan

Beaker is here!!! We're building nest boxes today & he's going to help, so I'll get pics up tonight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whooo hoooo!!!!! Rhett&Sarah'sMom...lol!!! You've been photo-napped!!
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom