THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
how did I miss the news that you're moving? to Maine, no less? isn't that going to be a VERY big adjustment for you, skand, the young ones, and the critters? Unless you sell something (no, not the young'uns!)
big_smile.png
that's going to be one monumental move... got the logistics all planned out? when's the big day? (week, month...)

heres some of the info on the move lol
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1612722#p1612722

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Quote:
No.. my daughter did. darn 6 year old knows how to use the computer to well!!

will fix when I get home

Opps she better go
hide.gif
gig.gif
Yep I know how that is
roll.png

big_smile.png
Karan​

Quote:
No.. my daughter did. darn 6 year old knows how to use the computer to well!!

will fix when I get home

Opps she better go
hide.gif
gig.gif
Yep I know how that is
roll.png

big_smile.png
Karan

All better now. Although I think I permanently lost a pic
hmm.png

hi everyone ! i am updating on fancy. everyone in my house and seems like town has gotten sick sick sick !! i have not been feeling good at allllll ! annd on top of that we still didnt get a camera.. so fancy has been sitting on the kitchen hutch watching everything. not exiting i know
roll.png
. so i wanted to apologize. i feel like crapole and yeah.. sorry SE !
sad.png
ill get something done takes some pics with SOMETHING and then send her aliong
hmm.png

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Rhett&Sarahsmom...those pics are adorable!!!! Henery looks so expressive, like "that's the biggest horsefly I've ever seen!" Awesome pictures and you have a beautiful smile and cute kids!Thank you so much for hosting!!!!!

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Thanks.
Yeah he is a handsome horse. And the kid is pretty cool too.
wink.png

JJ is neat. I figured all the traveling Henery does. A companion would be nice.

Thanks for fixing the pictures. That was worth waiting for!!! SO cute-all of it!
big_smile.png

Finally! Some pictures! It's obvious that Henry had a great time even if it was in the winter and cold.

I'm wondering what kind of costumes are worn in Harvard Square in warm weather? Maybe it's best that Beaker didn't have those images put into his head forever?
lol.png

So... where is Pippi? Did she fly off to some warm exotic place with gorgeous shirtless guys, being waited on, served little drinks in coconuts with little umbrellas,
Oh wait, thats MY dream...

Uh, anyway, where IS pippi??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom