THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
She hasn't made it to Missouri yet.... still held on delay in San Diego as far as I know
idunno.gif

As soon as she shows up I'll post pics
frow.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
LOL!!! My dream too!!! Let's go and have some margaritas and laugh over how silly our parents were to name us both "Darlene"!!!! ....and..where is Pippi??!
wink.png

Quote:
LOL!!! My dream too!!! Let's go and have some margaritas and laugh over how silly our parents were to name us both "Darlene"!!!! ....and..where is Pippi??!
wink.png

LMAO.. hey, they COULD have named us Annette. Although at least Annette became famous for something better than going to jail.

I say we take a trip.. we could go on a Pippi search. We'll start off in Australia, where it is summer...She could be in australia... or tahiti, or someplace warm, with gorgeous shirtless guys and .. uh oh, there I go again

Hey ya all I don't know how the weather is at your house but look what I saw out my front door. And it didn't look that way 45 minutes ago.

12535_p1030876.jpg

Note it is not coming down in flakes it is coming down in clumps, a few more together and it would be coming down by snow balls
ep.gif

Well so much for putting chickens out , so I can clean the coop
th.gif

Well going to get under the covers and crochet.
tongue.png

big_smile.png
Karan

Maybe Pippi will show up tomorrow to play in the snow
clap.gif

Quote:
wink.png

LMAO.. hey, they COULD have named us Annette. Although at least Annette became famous for something better than going to jail.

I say we take a trip.. we could go on a Pippi search. We'll start off in Australia, where it is summer...She could be in australia... or tahiti, or someplace warm, with gorgeous shirtless guys and .. uh oh, there I go again [URL]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-excited002.gif[/URL]

BYC road trip!!!!!!!!!! A 60 minutes documentary.."In Search of the Missing Mascots......and side ventures through Margaritaville!"
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Mascot updates anyone???? We are cycling through a lull here with Mascot adventures, bought time for one to show up and have an awesome adventure somewhere...hope so anyway!!!
thumbsup.gif

Everyone well this is how it looks for us this morning!!

12535_p1030877.jpg

The only one out before I took this was Tally my JackRussell,,, and she went under the porch
gig.gif

It is still snowing,

I called the Post Office , just in case snow slowed things down, there were no packages there for us.
sad.png
sad.png

So No Pippi here Yet
idunno.gif
Sorry. This would have been a good chance for some fun to build a snow chicken with her,,,
hu.gif

I hope she shows up soon.

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
You are lucky to have gotten that. We got maybe an inch, and it started raining ...

Quote:
But , even though it started raining, I managed to build this
(it's a snow chicken, being rained on..yeah, I know, not all that great but.. I tried)
10705_snowchicken002.jpg

oh look, Buster is giving me all his snow!!
Oh, wait, I think he meant YOU, SE

Last edited:
Finally!! Pics of Beaker around our house first. The 32 nest boxes are for our 25 layers, who are starting up again after winter & molting. Yesterday was our first dozen day ever. Today we had 13. We have Leghorns, Welsummers, Silkies, & EEs, with an SSH & a bunch of mutts.
Hope the pic works!!

beakerpics006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom