THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

YEah
ya.gif
ya.gif
Henry arrived
celebrate.gif

I hope everyone had a good night rest. And you all have a good breakfast to start out your day.
clap.gif

Will be looking forward to the photo updates
woot.gif

Thanks for letting us know he arrived safely
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! That Henry is just soooooo cute!! He has been some really cool places too! Oblio took him to Paris! He should have some great tales to tell!!
smile.png

Quote:
For some reason, I can well imagine that yes she does, lol!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

ep.gif
Yup I can tooo
ep.gif
woot.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Someone told yall bout me skeering those bicyclers off the road that time Jim took me up the mountain--didnt they???!!!
Well, Its not my fault, they shoulda had a better grip on the handlebars!! I only went "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.. whoooooaaaaaaaa-aaaaaa!" Just one time!!

Quote:
ep.gif
Yup I can tooo
ep.gif
woot.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Someone told yall bout me skeering those bicyclers off the road that time Jim took me up the mountain--didnt they???!!!
Well, Its not my fault, they shoulda had a better grip on the handlebars!! I only went "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.. whoooooaaaaaaaa-aaaaaa!" Just one time!!

Ohhh so that's why all those trees looked sooo different that the trees 5 miles back.....
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

:p Karan

Quote:

Ohhh so that's why all those trees looked sooo different that the trees 5 miles back.....
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

:p Karan

Now we know how "naked necks" came about...poor chickens..they were IN those trees!!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
i took skand up on cadilac mountain once,, the road is on the outside of the mountain, round, round,, the road JUST big enough for 2 cars going in different directions,,,, bout 3/4 of the way up,, 2 people on bikes
roll.png
,,, as we get next to them,,, skand starts laughing,, turns her head,, and SCREAMS at them,,,,,, i almost went off the road,,,, skand FORGOT to roll the window down
ep.gif

scared the pudding outta me
hmm.png

I have some "bailout" pictures that I just took for you Eggs!

These are my acquired feathered friends and what they are doing tonight, on this COLD(18 degrees but feels like 3) night!

n820774297_1323057_528251.jpg

n820774297_1323059_6861924.jpg

n820774297_1323058_1637895.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom