THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hee hee, christmas, yes, but what year?

I'm thinking I totally lost faith in people. If I had waited and waited and waited.. and waited, and FINALLY got a mascot, I'd remember the anticipation and make sure I didn't put anyone else thru the waiting game any longer than necessary.
Maybe that's just me, though.
tongue.gif

The poor adorable little mascots don't deserve to be stuck . They are "TRAVELLING" mascots, not "sitatsomeoneshousewithoutanycommunicationwiththeoutsideworld" mascots.

Yes, I am just bummed about all this too. Makes me want to shake someone till their eyes bulge. It is just inconsiderate and rude. But, that is just me and my thoughts on it.

tongue.gif
To whomever is holding my Chicken of Intrigue HOSTAGE!

UHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I was so looking forward to taking my mascots with me to visit Callaway Gardens. I guess I'll have to think of something else....thats IF he ever gets here... Sorry just had to whine for a moment.

Yes, MOST of them are missing..unfortunately.........very disappointing that people wont just send them forward or send them back to me...I have asked and asked and asked about getting them back, others have asked and asked and asked...people just don't care I guess...
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png

Last edited:
You know this was so fun and exciting and enjoyable to see the photos of Mascot adventures. SE You had a wonderful idea, and worked hard on it.
clap.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
clap.gif

I understand that at one time or another we all have problems and situations in our lives that are hard. I am sure most of us have been there. But Please tuck in your pride
old.gif
and if ya need help to send the Mascots out just let someone know
caf.gif
PM the next person on the list, PM SE
fl.gif
there is no shame in getting into a hard spot
hide.gif
hu.gif
We will help how ever we can
frow.gif
Just to get the Mascots moving again. I know sometimes it seems easier to not face things,
th.gif
NOT. The quick way to relief, is to just tell someone the problem and ask for help or suggestions.
wink.png
roll.png
duc.gif
I'm OK Now and off my soapbox
thumbsup.gif

I hope everyone has a HAPPY EASTEASTER

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
Buy a chicken toy, make it a BYC vest, and then take it to Calloway gardens.

SE, start a new thread. Challenge all the interested BYC folks to design their own mascot, take a bunch of pics, and post them for all to see.
The DIY BYC Mascot Program.

Maybe that will help folks get off their lazy duffs and mail the originals back to you.

Quote:

SE, start a new thread. Challenge all the interested BYC folks to design their own mascot, take a bunch of pics, and post them for all to see.

Maybe that will help folks get off their lazy duffs and mail the originals back to you.

Feel free someone else to do just that, I'll even forego my BYC title for someone else to have a go at it, maybe different management would help, never know. Whoever is serious, talk to a Moderator first and have them close this thread first, then start a new one however you want. They can change my title to whatever they want, no worries there. Good luck with whoever goes this route and I sure hope the old and the new Mascots get to moving around more!!!

Scrambed Egg,

You will always be the Flock Mascot-ess. You started a fun thing that a lot of people enjoyed. It's too bad that a few people ruined a good thing.

I had fun with it and eagerly waited for my turn. I had some of the same problems that others have had like wanting to something else with the mascots.

I hope that the mascot nappers will release their hostages and post some pictures.

Please mascot nappers, send the mascots on their way and post some pictures, that's all we ask.

SE, thanks for all that you have done with this. I, for one, really appreciate it.

Quote:

Feel free someone else to do just that, I'll even forego my BYC title for someone else to have a go at it, maybe different management would help, never know. Whoever is serious, talk to a Moderator first and have them close this thread first, then start a new one however you want. They can change my title to whatever they want, no worries there. Good luck with whoever goes this route and I sure hope the old and the new Mascots get to moving around more!!!

SE, I'm not sure any of us could keep with the high standard you've set on energy and enthusiasm!
My intention was never to replace you, but to just try and find a compromise that would allow people to keep having fun with this idea.
And the mascots are such a neat way to bring BYC to the public!

I don't think the mascots are being kept away maliciously (for the most part). I think 2009 has been a rough year for many folks, and many are having a hard time. It's difficult to reach your inner child when the responsible adult part is gnawing on it's fingernails with worry. And no one wants to face the fact that their inner Tigger is now a Pooh Bear or <gasp> an Eeyore.

I was just trying to suggest a way that other adults could go out and play with toys in public with Purpose. And then they can keep the toy as well as the scrapbook pictures. And share with us, at the same time.
I just hate to see the mascots come to a dead end
hit.gif

And BTW, I also really appreciate all you've done
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom