THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is where I know them to have been last:
(maybe this Mascot MIA list will prompt them to return them..PLEASE!!! ...most of these people are active on the forum all the time and that just AMAZES me............)

1. Beaker - mailed to ???!!!

2. Pippi - Linda in San Diego

3. Howard - Mom of Drew

4. Chuck - LittleChickenRacingTeam

5. Fancy - Shmooborp - mailed to Karan

6. Henry - Gazinga - mailed back to me

7. Wally - Tat2edlady

8. Hippy Jim - Barnyard

9. Commander Fowl - Athena

PLEASE FOLKS, MOVE THE MASCOTS ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE MASCOTS?? WOOHOO!!

SE, if you are going to continue to host, I suggest getting phone numbers.. Seriously, then you can call people who dont respond ( as if you don't have enough to do LOL)
I think delivery confirmation should be required. I know it cost more, and times are tough, yadi yada.. but it might help relieve some of the stress.
I'll help ya, if I can.. us Mousketeers gotta stick together...

You're right Biz, that's a good idea but I would sure love to hand this whole effort over to someone else...tired, tired, tired of begging people to move them along...I know a fresh perspective would be a good idea..Nails if you take it you could use the Mascots and find yourself a chicken tie too!!! There are lots of different things that could be done but yes, I would like to pass the torch and just cheerlead for whoever takes it...Karan???? interested???? Maybe LC will take the babyghan project and you could have this one? I feel sure someone will step up...DacJohns (David)?? How 'bout you??! Anyone interested can just say so and I'll make sure to run it by Nifty and if he says yes, it's yours and this thread can be closed and you start your own
smile.png
wink.png

Quote:
hide.gif

I'm likely to say things that would really stir the pot, especially since one of the mascot nappers said I wasn't a nice person.

Well they were wrong, you are a nice person, one of my favorites on the forum if that counts for anything!!! Two people are interested, whooo hooo, hope they get Seriously interested and then I'll let Nifty know the possibilities and he can choose. It doesn't seem like it would be much of an effort but it really is and my biggest fear would be someone would get it, ralize that and not want it anymore and then that would be a mess, so be sure. Sort of a beware of what you wish for thing, lol!!! It is a "job" and I hope whoever will be responsible to it as it's now a part of the forum history. nuf said!!
smile.png
Thanks for the interest you guys, yay!

Thank you for your vote of confidence and your nice comments. Must be because we were neighbors before the days of BYC, even if we didn't know each other.

I hope you find someone with a lot of energy and tact. From what I've seen it appears to be a big job with little thanks.

For my part, thank you for all you have done.

Scrambled,
As someone who's been with you from day 1, and who got to host a mascot last year, I think it might be a good idea to end our Happy Experiment, wish our Mascots well and call it a good year's run on May 27th, which was the day you started in 2008!

You did a great job, and every good thing must come to an end -- thus allowing the next great thing to begin. There's something nice about an exact year-long game.
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
WOW! Only a year, lol!! Seems like several, haha!!! I have two people that are interested in starting with fresh ideas and if they commit, together might be easier for them than just either one alone, yes, I am passing the torch and closing this effort and wishing them all the very best. This would become an archive thread for reference only and any Mascots in circulation would become a part of their new effort. I am hoping that works out and then I wouldn't feel so much like this was a failed effort but instead one with alot of successes and a few gliches! Soooooooooooo, how about it you two (you know who you are without me spilling the beans and making you feel committed in public, lol!) interested??
wink.png

Very, very possible that 2 new Co-Chairs will emerge for a brand new re-vamped Mascot program!!! If these two commit, I'll close this thread when they are ready to start their new venture and I hope everyone will support them with the new Mascot efforts!! Sooooooooooo...stay tuned......!!!!

thumbsup.gif
I will be with them 100%

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

SE you have Done a WONDERFUL job with this and you deserve A trophy, a banquet, a Cruise. At least our unending Graditatude
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

For everything you have done
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

We love ya SE