THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it.
idunno.gif

Has it started yet?

Do they take a PIC and post it for people to guess where it is?

I guess if you put me on the bottom of the list I can figure it out before it gets to me.

(ever feel dumb? It feels like anilytical quantom physics class all over again)
he.gif

Yay!
ya.gif
So let me take a wild stab in the dark at this... the second one is a duck! Am I right?
wink.png

So then this means that Wally gets sent to Equibling after Steph, and the duck is sent to me? Or will the duck get sent to Equibling and then Wally to me? And then we go every other all the way down the list? Or is the list being split directly in half, as in the top half gets Wally, and the second half gets the duck???
hu.gif

YES and NO!! The second mascot willbe a duck...he will be presented when he gets to me this week. He will start at the top of the divided list. If there are 100 people on the list, number 50 will become number 1 on the duck list. Sorry Jess!

Euibling will get Wally after Steph (Love-My-Wolves) and so on down the line. The bottom half of the list will get the duck mascot....who has a name but it won't be announced until he gets here!!
wink.png

Last edited:
Why are you sorry? LOL. We already have plans for what we want to do with Wally, so if it was going to be a duck instead of a chicken, we would just have to change the plans a little bit as we were planning some species specific activities!
big_smile.png
Sooo... Yay!! We are all soo excited! Oh, and mom figured it out Equib and Scrambled, LOL.

OMG!! Edited to change a rather embarrassing, albeit hysterical, typo!
gig.gif
ep.gif

Last edited:
The list will split in half whenever I get the duck, likely wednesday or thursday ...so whatever the total number is that day is where the list will split in half..so if I get the duck on wed. and the list is 110....55 and below will be the second list. Just depends on how big the list is. I guess if you get on the list with one or the other that you dont want you could switch with someone...just have to let me know so when I give out the addressess I can get that correct.

The list splitting will make sense when I actually do it..just dont want to do it until the second mascot is here and most folks interested have signed up.
wink.png

Ticks...if the count stays as it is, you are totally Duck material, lol! You stay with Wally if the count goes to 103 or more.

Do you want out of the Hosting Country Boy? No hard feelings...I'll just hide your litter box and your catnip and your scratching post and your cat food and .....lol!!!

Last edited:
Want some soda too????!!!!
coke.jpg
.....poor kitty!!!
on_the_fence.gif
I guess I'll give the litter box back since you gave up your address!!
thimage020.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom