THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, now the song's stuck in my head! lol! Good thing I like it, though that's subject to change by the 3 zillionth day of it happening! lol!
smile.png

Now everyone needs to run out and rent the movie (Howard, the Duck.) if you don't already own it. I'm not sure it's suitable for all ages, as he does read, Playduck Magazine and such. ; )

Do you think he'll be here for the 4th? If he was he'd be able to....well, I shouldn't tell, just in case!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I did not just hear that! lolol!

ROTFL!!!!!!! Yep, you did!!!!! My evil twin said it!!!

lau.gif
lau.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Buster, that is so cute, it's eggcellent!!

Last edited:
Quote:
What do you mean?! You are number 18 on the list for Wally, lol!!! Surprise, surprise, haha!!! I put the names on the lsit as people signed on this thread..lucky you for posting early!! Now just send me your address and you're good to go!!
lau.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
I'm fine with Howard, but if someone needs to trade, I'd be fine with that, too. I'm flexible. (Though I really, really should have someone for the 4th....fun stuff here those couple of days!)
big_smile.png

Will there be a special thread for the mascot's adventures, or will they be posted here?

Yes, please everyone, post all of your Mascot pictures and adventures on this thread. I will copy your picture page and paste that link beside your names on the list for easy reference later. In addtion, both Mascots will have google maps (haven't started Howard's yet but will). Lilpeeps, you sure got bumped up the list in the split!!! Lucky you!! Have fun with Howard!!
wink.png

Hi everyone! This is Wally, just letting you know about my day with Steph (aka love-my-wolves).

So, this morning started with more cleaning (eww), so I browsed on BYC for a while. Then we left to go get the kids from their last day of school. Pizza party!!! But no pics were allowed.
sad.png
Then we went to go get Steph's DH from the airport. Man, what a fun day!!! There were sooooo many cool things to see!!!!

First, the weather was great!!
IMG00777.jpg

And we went by the St Johns River. Wish we saw some gators!!!
IMG00779.jpg

I got some lovin by Nathan:
IMG00780.jpg

And checked out some palm trees:
IMG00781.jpg

Then when we got to the airport, we saw some awesome places!!!
Like Universal Studios! Me, gettin some ogre love:
IMG00782.jpg

I'm "Thing 3":
IMG00783.jpg

Um, Spongebob, don't bite down!!!
IMG00785.jpg

Spider-roo, spider-roo, does whatever a spider-roo does!!!
IMG00786.jpg

Stopped for a couple gallons of hot "jo":
IMG00809.jpg

And that was our stop at Universal
IMG00784.jpg

More to come!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! How cute!!! LOL!!! Looks like Wally is having a great time!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

OMG!!!! You were posting when I was and I just saw the sponge bob picture!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! The BEST!!! I love it!!!

Last edited:
So then we stopped by Sea World:
IMG00799.jpg

We saw Shamu:
IMG00787.jpg

And some dolphins:
IMG00789.jpg

And spent some time with the animals:
IMG00788.jpg

And a polar bear (good thing he wasn't hungry!!!)
IMG00812.jpg

Yikes! A shark!!!
IMG00818.jpg

Then, I hitched a ride over to Busch Gardens
IMG00817.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom