THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooooo jealous!!!! What a great time Wally has had!!!! OMG!!! Steph!!!!! How fun!!!! I love it!!!
lau.gif

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

And of course no trip to Orlando would be complete without a stop to

IMG00801.jpg

Visited with Mickey:

IMG00802.jpg

And Goofy:

IMG00805.jpg

And Snow White:

IMG00800.jpg

And lastly, the Tree of Life:

IMG00804.jpg

Well, that rounds out my day, today!!! I will be packed and ready to go to Equibling in the morning!!! I have really had a good time, and can't wait to see everyone soon!!!!!

Wally
D.gif

Quote:
Maybe you'll have him in time for CS, then everyone in CT can get a little taste of Howard before they get him
big_smile.png

Did everyone see the cloud formation in the first pic?
cool.png

Well, that would be hard to compete with, yes, so we just shouldn't try. Wally is out to see the world, and like any vacation, the comfie porch and apple pie moments are very welcome. Especially after as exhausting a jaunt as he just had!

I hope someone's just going to let him help hang clothes on the line, feed him good home cooking, let him rock on the porch and take in the view, and visit with his favorite critters....chickens, of course! ; )

What a great trip, Steph, and the quality of the photos was excellent! Thank you!
smile.png

Thanks everyone!!! I didn't really have any plans when he got here, but with DH coming in, it kinda fell into place! But the biggest challenge, really, was keeping the kids away from Wally! He was like a kid-magnet!!! They fought over him. They yelled. They cried. Poor Wally was a yo-yo all day!!! But I really enjoyed it, as evidenced by the photos. I can't wait to see him relax, and maybe someone can take pics of him with all the stuff I don't have. Like mountains/streams/gardens/flowers/desert/maybe snow?????? OH, how I can't wait!!!!! And guess what? Tomorrow, I will post my pics of Howard's time!!!! Since he started at my house, I have a bunch of - well, compared to Wally - mundane pics of him. And a shot or two of the 2 of them together!!!! Nite all!!!! Steph (Wally's already in bed, dreaming of his hens)

Apparently with a crazy week at work and alot of that CRS thing going on, I didn't get the addresses all updated...I think I have it now, but let me know if you still aren't marked, probably does not mean that I don't have your address but rather that I forgot to mark it..so let me know please...and there are just a few that still have not sent addresses..please be aware that when your time comes up on the list and I don't have your address you will get skipped over..sorry but everyone has had weeks to get the addresses in and with folks waiting on the Mascots we won't hold up the line!!

The race car is ready to go today, no rushing or crazy getting to the track halfway through practice today like last week!! We should have a normal day so we will all leave from here..including Howard!!! Today he races and Monday he flies off to lilpeeps..and we can only hope he has HALF as much fun as Wally has had!!! Have ya'll seen those pictures?!!!! Cute, cute!!! My favorites are the Sponge Bob cup and the Mickey Mouse picture!!! Awesome job Steph!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Maybe you'll have him in time for CS, then everyone in CT can get a little taste of Howard before they get him
big_smile.png

That would be fun too. A group shot!!

Steph you set the bar too high for the rest of us! I mean, Wally went EVERYWHERE -- plus your cute kids, Disneyland, NASA, the aquarium and a ton of pics. Next person, please, try to lower the standards, will ya?!
barnie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom