THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hey there... We're on Day 13 of our stay at Cleveland Clinic. We're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as my DH's healing, but we still don't know when we're going to leave. No one has felt safe making any estimates yet.

Our very first wedding anniversary is Monday. It isn't how I imagined it would be, but I'm glad my husband got the help he needed and is going to be healthy soon so that's the best anniversary gift of all.

My father-in-law is going back to Michigan over the weekend to get our mail so that I can pay our bills. If Howard ended up in our mailbox, he'll bring him back here since our townhouse landlord is collecting our mail. Otherwise, my sister probably locked him up in our house. It depends on how big the package was and if it could fit in our mailbox or not.

Thank you all for being patient and understanding! None of us knew that this medical situation was going to happen. As soon as we get home and settled back in, I'll have ridiculous amounts of free time to spend taking pictures of Howard (and taking care of my hubby).

I have to say, if you ever need colorectal surgery, this is one of the best places in the USA to be. The people here are some of the best in the nation (only behind Mayo Clinic); the doctors are smart and they know exactly what will help. We have been nothing but impressed with everything that has been done.

No messages from you Roosters97, sorry!!! And Chicken Lady, nothing that could be helped there on the Mascot timing, no worries, get your husband well and then enjoy Howard. Greyscale, I think it was about 9 dollars for me to send Chuck to Canada, I wouldn't figure on anymore than that.
smile.png

I sure hope not! Wonder if he'll get returned to me at some point if he is lost in the mail? Haven't heard from Newdock..maybe they are on vacation and Chuck is waiting in their vacation mail? I'll send another pm to them....and keep my fingers crossed for Chuck!!
smile.png

Scrambled Egg
True BYC Addict

PM Re: THE TRAVELING BYC MASCOTS! WALLY, HOWARD & CHUCK!! TRAVELS & PICS!!!LOL!!! I hope he's not a sloth, don't they only have 2 toes?! He's a cutie even with his foot deformity!!! ON his way to Canada TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to this post, I sent Chuck off to Canada on 6-30-08...so not sure if that's a reasonable amount of time or not...Canadians?

Last edited:
TWO NEW MASCOTS!!!!!! When they get here (bought them off ebay so hopefully they will get here this week!!) I'll split the lists again so we will have 4 list (excluding the international one).....if you have a real preference for which of the 4 Mascots you get, send me a pm and I'll try to switch you...

INTRODUCING TOM TURKEY!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

turkey.jpg

And FOGHORN LEGHORN'S BROTHER --RUSTY ROO!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

RustyRoo.jpg

Scrambled Egg: I just want to say "thank you" for all the trouble you've gone through to make such a fun experience with hosting the mascots. It is a shame that Chuck is lost and no one has heard a peep from some of the hosts, but you deserve a big pat on the back!

Come on everyone, lets hear it for Scrambled Egg!! Hip Hip, Hooray!!
jumpy.gif
D.gif
love.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
bun.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Chickaroo! :

Scrambled Egg: I just want to say "thank you" for all the trouble you've gone through to make such a fun experience with hosting the mascots. It is a shame that Chuck is lost and no one has heard a peep from some of the hosts, but you deserve a big pat on the back!

Come on everyone, lets hear it for Scrambled Egg!! Hip Hip, Hooray!!
jumpy.gif
D.gif
love.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
bun.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif

I AGREE!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT SPORT!!! Thank you for all that you have done and for how patient you have been through this entire thing. I really appreciate you and all you have done!!
big_smile.png

WOW!!!! That was so totally unexpected!!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Maybe with the 4 Mascots things will get rolling along a bit faster, sure hope so anyway..would hate for all the summer vacations to be over..but I guess that does leave fall carnivals, trick or treat, thanksgiving (poor Tom!!) and Christmas, so I figure it should keep on being fun as long as these guys keep moving along. Just have fun with them, post us some pictures to laugh and ohh and ahh over and then pack those little guys up and send them on their way again!!

Thank ya'll again..gush, gush.....!!
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom