THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!! The duck is currently the one that is at The Chicken Lady's house and his timing coincided with her husband entering the hospital..hopefully he will be home shortly and Howard can get out of that box and have a good visit before moving on again.

Wally is hopefully arriving any moment at Writer of Words house in New Mexico.

Chuck, poor little Chuck...god only knows where Chuck is!! Somewhere in the abyss of a postal system in Canada.

The two newbie Mascots have not arrived at my house yet but when they do, they will get packed up with some fun gear, the current Howard and Wally lists will be halved and there will be 4 lists, one for each Mascot. And if that doesn't speed up the travels a bit I will just sit back with a cold beer and stop worrying about it!!!!
wink.png

LOST HOWARD THE DUCK PICS
I found some Howard pics
Here he is duck hunting

now you see the duck
021-1.jpg

No more duck, but there is Howard
022-3.jpg

Resting after work
023-3.jpg

JUST TRYING TO GET PEOPLE MORE EXCITED ABOUT THIS DARLENE

I found some additional pics of Howard too!

Howard with Maggie and "Duck Toy"
IMG_9115.jpg

Howard with silkie, polish, and cochin chicks
IMG_9125.jpg

Quote:
when hubby was in iraq, he got his boxes in 11 days. i'm thinking he should be in canada by now.

and leave me on the duck list, i worked hard to get there!
smile.png

Eli & Julie those pictures are GREAT!!!! Julie that pic with all the babies is precious!!!! Thank ya'll for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone even heard from Newdock??? Seen them post lately? I am not giving a single other address out from here forward until I get positive confirmation from the next person on the lists that they are committed to this adventure!!! And, sorry to sound snarky, but if I pm for confirmation and hear nothing a couple of days, you will be skipped. If anyone is on any of the lists now and have changed their minds...PLEASE let me know and I will take you off without ever asking you why.

Thanks so much for everyone that has make extra effort to make this fun...it's nothing serious ya'll, just fun, let's try and keep it that way..just something to smile and laugh about onthe forum that relates to chickens and ducks and BYC and ties us to each other a bit.

Newdock...please respond if you are active on the forum lately..I've sent a couple pms...have you received Chuck? Is it normal for your mail to take so long? Please respond....

The Chicken Lady ...how is hubby? Are ya'll home yet from the hospital??

Last edited:
Just wanted to add my Kudos for all you've done with this project! I'm anxiously awaiting my turn with Howard.

I told my chickens that a duck was coming to visit - they weren't overly impressed.
smile.png

Quote:
Their last post was July 3rd.

From information I gathered at another site, I believe Chuck will be staying in CANADA.

Why do you say that.
sad.png

Quote:
Their last post was July 3rd.

From information I gathered at another site, I believe Chuck will be staying in CANADA.

What's going on with the Mascot??? I haven't heard a word. Has he been Mascot-napped? Dang, that will really totally stink!!!! No kidding, that really will be a low thing to do...hopefully that is not the case....anyone have any info. on this situation??? Please spill some beans here.....

Racing Team, I think that you need to write to Scrambled Egg privately, and explain what you heard, allowing her to say what she feels fit to the group. I know it wasn't your intention, but people are getting upset, and it needs to be gotten to the bottom of, one way, or the other. If you can help, please do.

Ticks, thank you for posting those photos of Howard and the ducklings! What cute birds, and what a good pose for Howard, peering over the edge!
big_smile.png

I've never seen one of those pools with those characters on it! And boy is your grass green for summer!

Thanks again!
smile.png

L'il Peeps, your pictures were also a lot of fun to look at! What a beautiful dog Maggie is! We used to have a neighbor who had a dog who looked very much like her, and she used to come down and swim in the creek, nap on the end of the bed etc. before going home.

Cute chicks!

Thanks for posting the extra pics!
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom