THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should mention replacement Tutter.....I was thinking and quacking on that while I was out getting groceries.....will take a picture of what followed me home after I get my groceries put away and some house cleaning done and may Chuck rest in peace.........
smile.png

I will be sending this little quacker out to Pringle this week...I know she wanted a chicken with her cute videos but maybe she can work with the duck a bit..sorry Pringle..had to improvise after the mascot-nap!! Anyway...this one has a couple back ups, ROTFL!!!!! (they were on clearance, imagine that!!)
thflashin.gif
LOL!!!!! Just kidding...here they are...
HPIM9446.jpg
they quack up a storm too!!!lol!!!
Rusty came yesterday so he will go off monday also...
HPIM9448.jpg
HPIM9449.jpg

Anyone have a name for the international duck? ...I'll only be sending ONE but I will have a spare if another heist occurs....

Last edited:
Done!!! The list is corrected....maybe Chuck will find his way back to me one day...I can only hope so anyway....also I hope the gender confused turkey will arrive tomorrow and I will learn whether or not he is actually a she! Everyone on their way monday....

Chicknthief....please get with WriterofWords and ya'll try to figure out where Wally might be please.

TheChickenLady. re: Howard......how are things looking for your medical issues to be resolved?

Last edited:
Polish!!! That is adorable!!!! I have him on my watch list to see what his price goes too, being an older, possibly collectible toy, his price could get pretty high..if not, might have to snap him up!! Cute, cute!!!! Hey...haven't those Moderators changed you from a "Master" to a "Mistress" yet?!! Tell them you are a GIRL flock leader, lol!!!!
wink.png

Adding LCRT to the International List and hoping the PDLO (Please Liberate Duck Org) does not have to come get him or that back-up doesn't have to be sent after him!
wink.png

Quote:
The shoes are a lot of fun, aren't they? But even without, wouldn't you love to live next door to this woman?
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

I'd like to live next door to about 85% of the folks here. In my world, that's an amazingly high percentage!
love.gif
I love this place and its denizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom