THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when I edit the list on page 1 the hot links of your pictures with the Mascots changes..I just tried to fix the ones with broken links...try to keep an eye on your own links and if they get broken send me a pm and I'll recopy them beside your name. I believe I have Julies' and Eli's fixed and THINK I have all of Jessica's corrected...hope so!

Thank you to everyone that has participated!! It really helps make this a fun adventure!! Hoping for no more mishaps along the way!!!
smile.png

edited because I am the worst typist!!! lol!! I should leave my typos..could have a whole new language with some of the new words, lol!! I rarely hit the keys right for "because" or "send"..I have a few others I consistently type wrong too..sorry about that!

Last edited:
Quote:
The shoes are a lot of fun, aren't they? But even without, wouldn't you love to live next door to this woman?
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

I'd like to live next door to about 85% of the folks here. In my world, that's an amazingly high percentage!
love.gif
I love this place and its denizens.

ME TOO!!!!! I would be broke from buying all the "stuff" needed to come up with all the creative things everyone makes and does and I would have the very worst chicken envy from being around all the different breeds...and I would eat some of the best meals around from all the posts on good eats around here!!! Yep, BYC neighbors would be cool..well actually I nearly have one..Wolf-Kim lives like 2 miles from me, DacJohns used to live 2 miles from me, Buster was a town-mate..that's pretty awesome to have that many cool people from the forum near enough to be getting gas at the same station together ..like waiting behind Kim to get that cappacino in the mornings or behind Buster when he takes his tractor to the Exxon for gas, lol!!..well deisel...or behind David at the home depot hoping he doesn't buy that last rollof chicken wire I need!!! Yep, it would be and it is pretty cool to have BYC town-mates!! Saw those pics of Polish and Purple building a new coop..that is just too awesome!!!! ....well, the butt-shot of PC was not too awesome..but the rest was, lol!!
smile.png

Hey everyone! I am the long lost first person from the international list. Chuck took forever to get here and I have just received him this week.

I was away from my computer and didn't think to get to on to post that I was still waiting....

I will quickly give him the tour, post and send him on to number 2.

Again, apologies that I haven't been on while I've been waiting for him.....my kids were at music school and I was camping. My husband was checking the mail for me and I never thought to get him to check in here to say he hadn't / had arrived.

Quote:
That's so cool that you all know each other -- Did you folks all meet via BYC? Or did you know one another before? I keep wondering who else in my town is on here... Just met my first BYC-er in person when she came to buy turkeys...

Oh my goodness. I am just reading through the message boards and I am quite distraught that I have caused so much mayhem over Chuck. I am truly VERY Sorry. I am excited to show Chuck around and send him on to the next person.

When I signed up for this months ago, I didn't anticpate having to work in my summer holidays into my posting habits, but I understand why everyone was concerned that I had disappeared from the boards.....but I am not surprised it took so long for Chuck to get here. I buy things on Ebay all the time and sometimes it takes 6 weeks - usually it gets held up at customs.

I'm not sure WHO decided that I was never coming back and stated that as fact!! Where was that information found? Another web site???? It's bizarre how people suddenly seem to have information - even when it's false. I haven't been on any other site since I left with my kids for music school - other than my hotmail account, which I spent 3 minutes on at a public library. I have never in my life been the center of such controversy.

I guess I will have to show Chuck an extra good time just to make y'all happy again.

Sorry again, and just for the record, I would NEVER kidnap Chuck and keep all the cool stuff that Scrambled Egg worked so hard to put in with him.

Until tomorrow....

newdock

LittleChickenRacingTeam...thank you for your humor in this situation....I just about fell off my chair laughing when I saw the KFC bag with Chuck in it. Hilarious!

Just for future reference with Chuck...he was mailed from the US on 6/30 and my hubby picked him up from the post office here about 4-5 days ago on 7/21 or 22 (I was out of town so I'm not sure exactly what day). He didn't open the parcel, nor did he tell me about it until I got home last night. That is only 3 weeks in the mail.....which is pretty average for US parcels to Canada. Parcels that come from the western US take much less time to get here than from the Eastern or Central states. I order from Ebay all the time and I avoid the Eastern states after having a parcel take 6 weeks from Florida.

I got home last night (Friday), but have a terrible head cold and my in-laws are here for a visit so I have been entertaining.....

On another note, my 3 oldest kids did fantastically at music school. My eldest daughter had a major role in the musical theatre production and sang beautifully, my 14 yr old played her bass clarinet in the concert band and also leared the baritone sax, and my 10 year played trumpet in the concert band and learned the alto sax. We had a riot.....but a lot of concerts, fun and late nights. We are all sick with colds and exhausted! Plus, all that time, living in a 26 foot travel trailer with teenaged girls....yikes. Chuck, take me away!

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Napping after all!!!! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it, how hilarious!!!!!! Thank you ssoooooooooo much for posting and for being light-hearted about our dilemma!!! LOL!!!!!

Plan B for Beakers....as soon as I think of it, loL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom