THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it was time to say goodbye. We will miss Chuck...he is on his way to Australia.....

Chuck038.jpg

Quote:
Strange, I thought I replied to this earlier and now I don't see it.
As far as taking a roo, I'll have to drop it off, because I was actually planning to slip Oliver in with Beaker!

Quote:
As far as taking a roo, I'll have to drop it off, because I was actually planning to slip Oliver in with Beaker!

You can sneak the polish roo and oliver in our coop....shhhhh

Quote:

Um, I thought you were trying to reduce the number of roos over there????
lol.png

NEWDOCK!!!!!!! Your pictures are wonderful!!!! That pina colada pic is hilarious!!!! Your home is lovely and your daughter is beautiful!! Thank you soooooooo much for hosting Chuck and I am soooooo sorry the psotage was so expensive, I never dreamed it would be so high, really sorry!!!
sad.png

Thank you so much for the great pictures, we love them!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:

Um, I thought you were trying to reduce the number of roos over there????
lol.png

We got rid of some...but no one will notice
wink.png

The latest pics from Wally are from a couple of weeks ago when he was with chicken_thief (sorry if I spelled that wrong
hmm.png
) and jeacumom (sorry if I spelled that wrong too :| ). I think now he is on his way to WriterofWords in New Mexico.
smile.png

that last pic of goodbye is priceless!!! how dang cute!!!!!

and just in case in the future if it helps on shipping costs of the mascots, try sending them in a flat rate box priority mail any weight any location one rate (i am not sure about international)

Quote:
Wally is currently in route to New Mexico and the last pictures were all those cute beach shots with Chicknthief and her family. He IS in route now so hopefully Kate will have him next week.
smile.png

I took those maps off Annie. It was the weirdest thing, at first I thought it was my viewpoint since i was entering the zipcodes but when another BYCer told me they were seeing the same I deleted them...they were giving an uncommonly close view of our addresses, I mean like the street names were showing up. It was a bit too close for comfort so I deleted them. Sorry! It's easy to forget they while we are a "community" and do know each other pretty well, we are still being watched by the rest of the world!!

It did seem like a cool idea but that program apparently is very detailed. Anyway, we know the states these guys are going to and Wally is on his way to New Mexico, Tina to California and I'll have to look for the others, loL!

GopherBoyFarms ---yep, awesome advice...no matter what mementoes ya'll add or how heavy the box, the flat rate will never be more than 10 bucks...which everyone should figure as their committment to this effort before they sign up. Newdock,unfortunately, by living in Canada, has no flat rate shipping and all I know about their postal system is that it is obviously slow and they have no priority mail..and when I buy something off ebay from there it does cost me more than twice here..on the other hand, when I have bought from Australia, items are cheaper and postage is less, go figure!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom