woot.gif

Hurry up and get Tina shipped people! She has a date this weekend
wink.png
With the CT BYC gang that is
tongue.png

bun.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Haha. Hm. Beaker seems to like his personal sleeping space, but we'll see.
smile.png
Rob will be back Wednesday night so the pic. will have to wait until then!
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Beaker had better watch out quacking in the mail. They might think he's a terrorist duck being mailed to some unsuspecting BYC member!

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

I actually had that same thought when I was standing there listening to the box on top of my mailbox! Well....not "terrorist duck" but same idea.
smile.png
That was pretty funny!

I think Beaker may have worn out his voice with all that quacking in the mail! We depressed his head on his arrival and he did a rousing hop followed by exuberant quacking, but then wouldn't repeat it. He does soundless hops now. Alana took his blood pressure to make sure he was feeling alright.
251_bp.jpg

She said it was "50 degrees" and that was really high. So we gave Beaker some of his asprin and he seems to be feeling fine now. (I wish I could figure out how to get videos on here!)
251_hug-leisure.jpg

This was what Beaker changed into after his checkup. We'll keep you updated.

Quote:
Beaker had better watch out quacking in the mail. They might think he's a terrorist duck being mailed to some unsuspecting BYC member!

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

I actually had that same thought when I was standing there listening to the box on top of my mailbox! Well....not "terrorist duck" but same idea.
smile.png
That was pretty funny!

I think Beaker may have worn out his voice with all that quacking in the mail! We depressed his head on his arrival and he did a rousing hop followed by exuberant quacking, but then wouldn't repeat it. He does soundless hops now. Alana took his blood pressure to make sure he was feeling alright.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/251_bp.jpg
She said it was "50 degrees" and that was really high. So we gave Beaker some of his asprin and he seems to be feeling fine now. (I wish I could figure out how to get videos on here!)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/251_hug-leisure.jpg
This was what Beaker changed into after his checkup. We'll keep you updated.

You can make an account on youtube, upload the video and then post the link here.

Love the pictures, they're adorable!

Hmmm, wondering if Fancy will make it here by this weekend? Crue Fest is Saturday night...but that might be a little to wild for such a pretty thang.
We also have a company picnic coming up, and I think the mascots that come to GopherBoyFarms will get to help in some building activities.
Hmmm maybe we will take her along to Rooster Rock on the river. We try to go there every weekend if its above 75 degrees. (for those that dont know it's a clothing optional beach...maybe I told ya that before)

NiftyChick ...I agree with Cassandra...keep Beaker and forward that pretty little girl my way..mine is all grown and getting her first apartment next week, I need a small one!! Precious!!!! Great pictures!! Thank you for playing, cute, cute, cute!That was a commitment to host Fancy? Putting you tentatively on the list, let me know if you want off of it!

GopherBoyFarms...hmmmmm....let me switch you with Kodiak since she has a field assignment of several long days anyhow, grab som gear for Fancy and get her in the mail tomorrow..NC to VA...I would say you SHOULD have her no later than saturday..I'll try to get that worked out today.....she's a wild thang..ready to shake those frizzle feathers!!! lol!!

Whooooo hoooo Kate!!! Wally is finally in New Mexico!!..and going to school! That is very cool!! Thanks so much for hosting him!!!

Tina is to go to Oblio next...Oblio..sent you a pm...CHECK YOUR MESSAGES!!! LOL!!! Where has he been anyway!??!

Correcting the lists now, then off to work, send me a pm or post on this thread if you want Miss Fancy Pants (lol!) and I'll add you to the list tonight. Thank ya'll for making this fun!!
wink.png

Okay, Gopherboy, since we've switched places you had better not spoil Fancy so much that she's too high and mighty to visit Alaska!

And a nude beach? Does that mean that the chickens leave their feathers in the car?
lau.gif

Quote:
Dont know about pictures at the nude beach. LOL I am sure we can get some of Fancy kickin back in the sun....just dont wanna make the other beach goes nervous if they see me with a camera LOL!

Chicks on a nude beach, hmmmm, that should generate some more interest in this thread!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I switched Perfecly_Polish with Oblio since I haven't heard from him to get his last name and he hasn't posted in days and days...I'm figuring a family vacation before school starts back....so Tina will be sent to Polish next and then Oblio.....all the while Fancy will be sunning naked on the beach while a set of gopher teeth leer at her from afar!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom