THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
The small boy child already has a play date planned for Fancy with Buzz Lighyear, Woody, and stuffed kitty....and GopherBoy is talking now about launching oops I mean giving a ride to our guest on the rocket in the yard
and GopherBoy IS NOT allowed to go the naked beach.....thats a scarey thought.....It's much more fun to be there with Lance anywayz
wink.png

ROTFLMBO!!!!!! "A ride on the rocket"!!!! Holy cow!!! Hold onto your tail feathers Fancy!!!!!I can imagine the headlines..."Bystanders report seeing an unidentified flying frizzle....many report hearing panicked clucking as the object streaked across the night sky...."
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Whats gonna happen to the mascots at the end of their travels?

If nobody has a clue - how about selling them to the highest bidder to offset SCRAMBLED EGGS cost of buying them, making their little take along stuff and mailing them off on the first leg?

Quote:
NO!!! My contribution to this community. We might figure a contest to give some of them with their gear away though...some will keep on traveling until the interest runs out and there are no more hosts.

Chiknwhisperer ..added to both lists!! thanks!!!

Beaker on a hovercraft!!! That will be the fastest duck on the pond!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I would imagine we have more things to worry about than rockets and hovercrafts though if that wild Fancy pants thang is meeting up with Buzz Lightyear!!!!! Could be some electric hormones there!!!!! I guess the positive side is that Buzz doesn't have gopher teeth!!!!!
lau.gif
ep.gif
lau.gif
....oh, and Gopher Boy Farms is in WA.....not sure why I had VA in my head!!! Hope she makes it by the weekend..in the mail today...as Reba sings..."Fancy don't let me down..."

Last edited:
Oh The Chicken Lady, I'm dying to know what the status of Howard is!
big_smile.png
I't so cool how great this whole thing has taken off!
smile.png
We can't wait to host him, an maybe he will even be here for our camping trip. That would be too fun!

I feel like I'm pregnant again.... everyday waiting for Rusty to arrive.. waiting to see if there's a box in the mailbox...

anticipation... anticipation... isn't that a Carley Simon song?

pop.gif

We need an icon of a chicken, pacing the floor like an expectant father in the waiting room at the hospital!!

Hey where did the walking rooster come from???? I LIKE IT

Willsmama is pregnantly waiting for Rusty the Roo and she was craving chicken so I found it for her, lol!!

Right click on him, save him to your desktop and then upload him into your photobucket and he can be yours to use too!! He is cute!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom