THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nearly forgot to add the new folks to the list, sorry!! Done now...although there are several people I have no adressess for..check the list and if you have no asterick beside your name...please pm me your address and your real name..thanks!

GopherBoyFarms...please enjoy Fancy and don't rush to mail her off ..apparently that isn't the trend anyway!! lol! Thanks for having fun with her and posting about it, we love the pictures and the posts when folks get the Mascots!

Quote:
Just FYI Scrambled Egg.... Rose's Human Hen and FisherMOM are at the same household. You can combine us to ONE, ok?

Hellooooo -

I'm finally back from my work in the great outdoors. Gopherboy - looks like Fancy is loving your house. Post more pictures! My daughter is anxiously awaiting her arrival, but keep through the weekend. I'm still recovering from 7 days in the back country anyway. We'll find something for her to do, no matter when she gets here.

Everyone else - [post your pics and give us updates. Enquiring minds want to know!

Everyone else - [post your pics and give us updates. Enquiring minds want to know!

Agreed!! Please ya'll, even if you have no pictures, make a post about your activities with the Mascots...currently missing in action are : Howard; Wally; Tina; Chuck and Beaker...although I would assume Chuck is still in route from Canada to Australia.....please update on the rest
wink.png

Quote:
ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Chicken teeth!!! Fancy chicken teeth at that!!! hahahaha!!
lol.png
gig.gif
lol.png
gig.gif
lol.png
gig.gif
lol.png
gig.gif
lol.png
gig.gif
lol.png
gig.gif
lol.png

Just think of the treats she will want when she gets herself a set of chompers!!!!!
gig.gif

Quote:
*nods* yes i haven't seen chuck in the mail yet...hopefully he'll come... along with my tax return XD

Knowing Chuck, the International Chicken of Intrique...he may HAVE your tax return and be off having a big time spending it!!!!! Probably off at the PlayRoo Mansion spending it on hot topless chicks or something!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif

Just a thought... but would it be possible to make a thread ONLY FOR pictures of the mascots adventures?

No other posts in it... just pictures and the tales.

People would still post here.. and they could still post here about the adventures.

This thread keeps getting longer, and I haven't read all 100 pages.. or even 25 of them.

Just an idea.

gee... for all I know, there IS another thread.

Quote:
Strange, I thought I replied to this earlier and now I don't see it.
As far as taking a roo, I'll have to drop it off, because I was actually planning to slip Oliver in with Beaker!

You can sneak the polish roo and oliver in our coop....shhhhh

polka too??
big_smile.png

alright i'm back and apparently missing a lot! even a show dang it
can we go on fancy's list? i just gotta hug her!

no henrietta it's not a 2-for1 deal with oliver it's a trade for a polish, or polka, or..was that my chochin pullet butter trying to crow this morning????

hey pp, introduce fancy to carol!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom